WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Bar on the corner of every region, The Illuminati, Reality, Hippy Haven, LCRUA, The Great Universe, International Debating Area, Austro Hungarian Empire, Eladen, Yarnia, Union of Nationalists, Union of Socialist Powers, Donald Trump Land, The Savage Garden, United Imperial Union, Fredonia, and 13 others.Turkic Union, RAMS, Organization of United Sovereign States, The Cult of PCHS, Oneid, Sovereign Corporate League, United States of America, The House of Prayer, o z, The Roman Empire of Antoninus Pius, Yo Mama, The Giraffe Federation, and Letters and spaces.
The Antichrist Trump contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in The Antichrist Trump
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, The Antichrist Trump is ranked 414th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Presidency of Angry Trump||Corporate Police State||“AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”|
|2.||The Eternally Damned States of The Antichrist Trump||Corporate Police State||“In Satan I Trust”|
- : The Protectorate of Northern Erli Island of the region Turkic Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Antichrist Trump.
- : The Federation of Cuturse of the region Turkic Union ordered the closure of its embassy in The Antichrist Trump.
- : The Yapianistan TPGIIAF of Yapiania of the region The Power Gulids II aborted construction of embassies with The Antichrist Trump.
- : The Eternally Damned States of The Antichrist Trump agreed to construct embassies with The Power Gulids II.
- : Embassy established between The Antichrist Trump and Letters and spaces.
- : The 𝐇𝐲𝐠𝐯𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 of Hegvanigson of the region The Power Gulids II proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eternally Damned States of The Antichrist Trump agreed to construct embassies with Letters and spaces.
- : The Pink Holy of Habianclazia of the region Letters and spaces proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Antichrist Trump and The Giraffe Federation.
- : The Eternally Damned States of The Antichrist Trump agreed to construct embassies with The Giraffe Federation.
The Antichrist Trump Regional Message Board
"And here was a group, here were people who said 'Germany first'. The slogan was 'Germany awake!'" - a man discussing the NSDAP, or Nazi Party, and who himself was a member.
However although I voice my support to anti-trump activism, I think considering him the antichrist is a bit over-
I am merely talking from a religious point of view, not a secular one. I don't expect non-Christians to understand this possibility necessarily. And note, in my pinned dispatch, I do NOT claim he IS THE Antichrist, although he could be, OR, perhaps he's just an antichrist. I am speculating...and there are many curious things (which are facts) about him if you read it.
Thanks for your note.
(You know, for a christian... you don't seem very tolerant or compassionate...)
(sigh) right... the problem is that people like you do not fundamentally understand that the internet destroyed the ability of journalism to be independent.
Besides, even if you still bought into the narrative, how could you possibly justify all the lies blowing up in the faces of the mainstream media for the past decade?
"@SchmittNYC As it stands: Hunterís laptop is real, the Biden family sells access to the President, Obama knew Hillary invented Russian collusion to distract from her emails, they did spy on Trump, and Fauci likely funded the creation of Covid-19. "
Add to that the MSM being successfully sued by Nick Sandman and soon by Kyle Rittenhouse. Add all the predictions of economic doom if Trump and Brexit won, and all the economic success if Biden won.
To believe MSM news is to live in the twilight zone...
(sigh) ok, so... where are the bodies?...
Is ad hominem necessary? You don't know me nor are our personal lives relevant for a political debate.
Lets assume that I do have a victim complex. Your christian solution is to ...shame me and attack me for it?..............................
So, I must be imagining the cultural attempts to eliminate religious language, too. Do you say 'happy holidays'? Do you know what happens to you if you try to speak against abortion in a north american college these days?
Are you aware of what is happening all around the christian world?
"Last year, attackers defaced, damaged, burned and pillaged roughly 3,000 Christian sites throughout France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the United Kingdom and Spain."
So, lets see: the Biden Admin kills oil deals, increases taxation, increases money printing, punishes fossil fuel companies with regulation, forces mask mandates and vaccines which lead to fewer available workers in transportation duties, commits to more spending on green energies and climate treaties ...and you believe the POTUS has nothing to do with the supply chain crisis, inflation and energy price hikes...
I mean, do you also still believe inflation is 'transitory'? Or maybe you believe it is all Putin's fault...
(Again, Salon is rabidly biased but ok)
When you think of the race riots of 2020, do you think of blue cities or red cities? Was CHAZ in Seattle or in Houston?
When you think of #defundthepolice, do you imagine a lot of Alabama towns advocating it?...
The article you mention focuses a lot on murder rates and states. What we should be looking at is cities. Poor states facing a decades long meth crisis do have lots of crime, for sure.
Many red states have very blue cities https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/06/24/americas-top-20-cities-for-crime-and-what-party-runs-them
People are leaving blue states and cities, and flocking to red ones https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9513195/California-New-York-states-likely-lose-House-seats-Census-data.html
NYC crime https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/10/19.1O.murder.chart-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all
Of course, even looking at states, the data is not great for liberal multicultural places https://securinghome.com/blog/crime-rate-by-state/
You know full well, that is an absurd strawman fallacy.
You seem to function entirely on extreme notions of black and white.
There is a difference between character and personality. The world is not black and white and some people can have bad temper and have strong morals, while others who are soft spoken can be the most vicious duplicitous snakes.
You prefer to believe in corrupt career politicians, rather than in the only guy who doesn't need politics to get rich and chooses to subject himself to vitriol.
I choose to believe in those who speak the truth, that is all.
1. No evidence he ever said it other than testimonies of democrat politicians
2. I don't mind strong language, I am an adult
3. I believe he was comparing Haiti to Norway, actually
4. some countries are desirable places to live and others are not. If you wish to right a wrong, should you not first understand where the wrong is?...
1. He was referring to ILLEGAL immigrants on the southern border
2. While he did not have to, he did add the nuance that "some are good people"
3. He was also speaking the truth https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CRECB-2006-pt8/html/CRECB-2006-pt8-Pg10194-5.htm
4. Giving shelter is an act of charity but there is nothing in the bible about giving it indiscriminately and blindly
Trump is only human.
While I would never choose Trump to be the best rolemodel, I do see him as a bigger force for good than his detractors.
He was less bellicose, he supported the police, he allowed private initiative and generally brought peace and prosperity.
Socialism brings misery, conservatism brings prosperity. He was very clear on where he stood and his policies demonstrated it.
When you start denying the reality of Indigenous genocide, the conversation is over.