WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Teutonicorus
Last WA Update:
Teutonic Order is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Teutonic Order
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Teutonic Order is ranked 4,745th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queendom of Teutonicorus||New York Times Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Avaseau and Teutonic Order.
- : Embassy established between Teutonic Order and The Republic of Uruguay.
- : The Queendom of La Luz of the region The Republic of Uruguay agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Teutonicorus proposed constructing embassies with The Republic of Uruguay.
- : Embassy established between State of New Mexico and Teutonic Order.
- : Embassy established between Teutonic Order and Avaseau.
- : The Queen's State of State of New Mexico of the region State of New Mexico agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Teutonicorus proposed constructing embassies with State of New Mexico.
- : The Queendom of Teutonicorus agreed to construct embassies with Avaseau.
- : The Queen's State of Avaseau of the region Avaseau proposed constructing embassies.
Teutonic Order Regional Message Board
On behalf of the power of the Realm, I symbolically annex this region into the Teutonic Empire!
You are now are all automatically Imperial citizens, and are entitled to all of the rights and privileges that come with such citizenship. Since you are citizens, feel free to travel all of the regions, provinces, colonies, and protectorates under the Teutonic Empire’s Control and protection.
If you wish to remain in your native region, that is also fine, as long as you maintain an embassy with the Teutonic Empire.
Additionally, if you wish, you may combine your entire region into Teutonic Empire, and experience even more opportunities.