WA Delegate: The Confederacy of Omolon Industries (elected )
Founder: The Confederacy of Omolon Industries
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in SouthWest America
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, SouthWest America is ranked 10,388th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Confederacy of Omolon Industries||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The future is what we make it”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Vicious Nuceria||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Blood for the blood god”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Money land 2||Father Knows Best State||“Twirling Toward money”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of Oui ou non||Corporate Bordello||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|5.||The Empire of Holy Wadiya||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Praise Holy Supreme Leader General Aladeen”|
|6.||The Dictatorship of Isidore the Drunkard||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Vodka over all!”|
|7.||The Rogue Nation of Constant Chad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Sainte Martinique||Left-Leaning College State||“Holy Wakanda Replacement”|
|9.||The Empire of Ana Pen Arcs||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Dino Gang”|
|10.||The Oppressed Peoples of The American Comrades||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Not yours, but OURS.”|
- : Embassy established between SouthWest America and The Embassy.
- : Embassy established between SouthWest America and Voclazia.
- : The Dominion of Jeff Bezzos departed this region for North America.
- : The Free Land of Oklaholma arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of The American Comrades arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of The United Comrades departed this region for North America.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Korea northern arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Empire of Holy Wadiya arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Confederacy of Omolon Industries agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.