WA Delegate: The Empire of Americatain (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in South Pacific
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, South Pacific is ranked 12,839th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Warrens of Panther||Democratic Socialists||“A King of Shreds and Patches”|
|2.||The United Federation of Lingang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nam Aeternitas”|
|3.||The Union of Dorig||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wolność, Równość, Braterstwo”|
|4.||The Empire of Americatain||Capitalist Paradise||“The Mighty must fall, eventually”|
|5.||The Obviously Evil Empire of The great Wall of the virtuous||Democratic Socialists||“We put our fist where your mouth is”|
|6.||The Union Republic of Densaner||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Tyrants fall in every foe.”|
|7.||The Protectorate of Windswept Niue||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Niue is windy sometimes”|
|8.||The Municipality of Maputo||Capitalist Paradise||“We are Great”|
|9.||The Illuminated Hypertext of Neon Bible||Corporate Bordello||“Don't lick your fingers when you turn the page”|
|10.||The Vacation Destination of Kaoss||Democratic Socialists||“Put the lime in the coconut.”|
Last poll: “Rate the Limerick”
- : The Republic of Oofherland departed this region for Kaliningrad Reborn.
- : The Kingdom of JJackzia departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of JJackzia arrived from North Pacific.
- : The Union Republic of Densaner updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Union Republic of Densaner removed The Empire of Catherine II from the regional ban list.
- : The Union Republic of Densaner banned The Empire of Catherine II from the region.
- : The Empire of Catherine II departed this region for Marxs Potato Farm.
- : The United Socialist States of Nanmaru arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Oofherland arrived from Region of vaccum.
- : The Empire of Catherine II arrived from The Rejected Realms.
South Pacific Regional Message Board
Test your baseball knowledge:
1. Runner on second. As the batter drives a hard infield grounder to short, the runner attempts to gain third. In order not to interfere with the fielding of the ball by the shortstop, the runner properly runs behind the fielder; but just at that moment the ball takes a weird hop and the shortstop takes a wild leap backward to field the ball. He collides with the base-runner. Though the runner protests that the interference was unforeseeable, and that the shortstop actually bumped into him, the umpire declares the base-runner out. Is the umpire right?
Yes. Intent is no consideration in fielding plays involving interference. The fielder always has the right of way. It is the duty of a base-runner to avoid bumping into or being bumped into by a player who is fielding a ball.
2. Casey's on first, and Lefty, the pitcher, makes as if to throw to the bag, but holds the ball. The umpire calls a balk, and then Lefty hurriedly whips the ball over the plate. The batter, Socko Hamilton, wallops it for a homer, scoring 2 runs. Though the fans threaten to boil him in oil, the umpire disallows both runs, orders Casey to second and Hamilton back to the plate. Apart from his courage, does the umpire know his baseball?
No. The offensive team has an option and in this case most certainly takes the homer in preference to the balk.
Three questions for you intellectual types:
What is the meaning of Art?
What is the meaning of Love?