WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Solar Union contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Solar Union
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Solar Union is ranked 19,162nd in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Colony of Lucena||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.”|
|2.||The Republic of Free Daes Sheveniland||Tyranny by Majority||“Strength Through Freedom”|
- : The Republic of Sailor Cupid 1 departed this region for Crystal Falls.
- : The Republic of Sailor Cupid 1 arrived from Crystal Falls.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 370 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Holy Empire of The Knights of Saint Louis departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : Randy pigeon departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 370 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 370 appointed The Republic of Switz got Lazy 370 as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Solar Union.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 370 became regional WA Delegate.
- : Randy pigeon arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 370 arrived from The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
Solar Union Regional Message Board
The fleet of Venuvian ships makes contact with some Martian ships, explaining that they have been sent to help in the war in any way they might be needed.
Fuhrer Andres XIV, tired of the Explosions above the palace sends a transmission to the Martian government asking for a white peace.
After establishing a dominant presence on the icy moon of Titan, the Imperium has begun to build up its forces, and position its powerful fleets for a future invasion of the other moons of Saturn, in order to establish itself as the superior state in the planetary system.
It has been found that about 10% of the radiation released in antimatter reactions is ionising. Ways of using this are being looked into.
RP: Currently, the ionising radiation problem is being looked into under the codename of "Bodega".
Not RP: The name has nothing to do withthe place Bodega, it's an entirely different Bodega.
this isn't RP related but who here knows what a white peace is, and also is it legal to use White Phosphorus.
It died again
Yo, Black Hawks, guess who's here
((I like how they raided a region that was dead...like what was the point?))