NATION

PASSWORD

Procrapathia RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Mollettopia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Retail Industry: 141st Highest Crime Rates: 152nd Rudest Citizens: 168th+25
Largest Soda Pop Sector: 183rd Lowest Overall Tax Burden: 197th Most Armed: 296th Largest Basket Weaving Sector: 329th Fattest Citizens: 334th Highest Disposable Incomes: 493rd Least Corrupt Governments: 547th Largest Publishing Industry: 569th Most Politically Apathetic Citizens: 610th Largest Cheese Export Sector: 692nd Largest Pizza Delivery Sector: 1,072nd Highest Drug Use: 1,177th Highest Workforce Participation Rate: 1,226th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,366th Most Cultured: 1,632nd Most Politically Free: 1,747th Smartest Citizens: 1,777th Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,823rd Most Scientifically Advanced: 1,878th Most Inclusive: 1,917th Largest Information Technology Sector: 2,002nd Largest Agricultural Sector: 2,004th Most Extensive Civil Rights: 2,053rd Most Secular: 2,054th Most Pro-Market: 2,316th
World Factbook Entry

Words, words, words


Embassies: Gypsy Lands, The Embassy, Lardyland, Hollow Point, Embassy Hub, Finns, and SECFanatics.

Tags: Founderless, Minuscule, and Password.

Procrapathia is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Rebellious Youth in Procrapathia

World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.

As a region, Procrapathia is ranked 1,366th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

1.The Republic of UeuecoyotlAnarchy“Wisdom is knowing a tomato doesn't go in fruit salad.”

Regional Happenings

More...

Procrapathia Regional Message Board

Messages

The Republic of Ueuecoyotl

Damn, Molletopia just shot past Ueuecoyotl's weaponization rate. Which is saying something, because apparently our people buy every gun that Cobra Isla produces.

Mollettopia

Mollettopia

Remember that first slice of hot, fresh, Mollettopian pizza you had? How about the 100th? There's no reason to try some new, unproven brand. Mollettopia makes the best pizza in Procrapathia. If you don't believe us, order some tonight.

The Republic of Ueuecoyotl

Mollettopia wrote:Remember that first slice of hot, fresh, Mollettopian pizza you had? How about the 100th? There's no reason to try some new, unproven brand. Mollettopia makes the best pizza in Procrapathia. If you don't believe us, order some tonight.

*Made with delicious Ueuecoyotl cheese.

Mollettopia

Mollettopia

[News report]

This just in: The leader of Mollettopia has been removed from office and is being tried for "crimes against the people". We have had conflicting reports regarding who is now in power. Mollettopia has ejected all foreign media.

Mollettopia

We will no longer be ruled by money grubbing elitists. The people have risen up. All of the rich fat cats have 24 hours to turn over their Ill gotten gains to the government or they will be executed.

The Republic of Ueuecoyotl

Mollettopia wrote:We will no longer be ruled by money grubbing elitists. The people have risen up. All of the rich fat cats have 24 hours to turn over their Ill gotten gains to the government or they will be executed.

Welcome to the socialist soviet republic of Molletopia?

Mollettopia

All of the capitalist scum have either been arrested or fled from our justice. We will be ever vigilant to be sure that no others tried upon that wicked path.

The Republic of Ueuecoyotl

Mollettopia wrote:All of the capitalist scum have either been arrested or fled from our justice. We will be ever vigilant to be sure that no others tried upon that wicked path.

They must've all fled to the "capitalizt" republic of Ueuecoyotl.

Mollettopia

Ueuecoyotl wrote:They must've all fled to the "capitalizt" republic of Ueuecoyotl.

You should be ashamed. Harboring these selfish individuals will only bring you pain. They will infect your country like a plague.

Mollettopia

We encourage our citizens to be patient during this time of transition. We welcome all of your feedback and our Minister of Public Welfare has assembled a team to collect any complaints our citizens have. Rest assured, every complaint will be dealt with in the most efficient manner possible. We will spare no expense when it comes to the happiness of our citizens.

Forum View