NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«123
Messages

The Corporation of Canterlogic

Greetings, fellow earth ponies of the Pony Realms! We here at Canterlogic™ are here to provide elegant solutions for dealing with all those other creatures, such as unicorns and pegasi, that seem to have taken up residence in this otherwise wonderful region. Any earth pony that feels they deserve better than being hassled by these creatures this spring season are encouraged to check our new "daisy defense" line of products! Now hiring promising inventors for future advancement towards our next products.

Aperture laboratories national

"ERROR ERROR" called a 60-foot machine as it collapsed onto a small wagon. "Starting reset process" And as suddenly as it fell, it was back up and, on its way, this time slowly to a factory, as it never made it to the town.

Aperture laboratories national

"I'm going to the Backrooms, I'll be back in a few hours."
*Sinks through the floor.*

The Laser-Wielding Commune of Intergalactic Penguins

Canterlogic wrote:Greetings, fellow earth ponies of the Pony Realms! We here at Canterlogic™ are here to provide elegant solutions for dealing with all those other creatures, such as unicorns and pegasi, that seem to have taken up residence in this otherwise wonderful region. Any earth pony that feels they deserve better than being hassled by these creatures this spring season are encouraged to check our new "daisy defense" line of products! Now hiring promising inventors for future advancement towards our next products.

Definitely interested in this daisy defense...but what's your stance on penguins?

The Corporation of Canterlogic

Intergalactic Penguins wrote:Definitely interested in this daisy defense...but what's your stance on penguins?

After much debate, we at Canterlogic™ have decided that if certain others believe they would benefit from our brilliant designs then we have no place to deprive them. With only a slight upcharge for redesigns to make them usable by penguins, our products can be yours.

The apocalyptian herald

Canterlogic wrote:Greetings, fellow earth ponies of the Pony Realms! We here at Canterlogic™ are here to provide elegant solutions for dealing with all those other creatures, such as unicorns and pegasi, that seem to have taken up residence in this otherwise wonderful region. Any earth pony that feels they deserve better than being hassled by these creatures this spring season are encouraged to check our new "daisy defense" line of products! Now hiring promising inventors for future advancement towards our next products.

Some of our friends are earth ponies, sure, but others are unicorns and pegasi. What do you think about that?

The Corporation of Canterlogic

The apocalyptian herald wrote:Some of our friends are earth ponies, sure, but others are unicorns and pegasi. What do you think about that?

We recommend that you and your earth pony friends purchase the anti-mindcontrol helmet™ for only 35 bits, to help you resist the manipulation of those others.

The Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan

Anypony want to help us in a raid? If you are interested contact me and join the world assembly.

The United Kingdom of British Duck

Bigpipstan wrote:Anypony want to help us in a raid? If you are interested contact me and join the world assembly.

Where raid?

The Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan

I wanted to occupy Cyberius Confederation with my puppet New order of Equus

The Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan

I have been trying to get into music a bit. I have the tracks uploaded here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCovB8q0XTbig1SC4g_WxuJA
Criticism would be welcome.

The Scientific Collectives of Frenequesta

Well, I’ve Frenexited. No use getting telegrams for stuff I don’t care about in an organization that is structurally flawed.

The Anocratic empire of Bigpipstan

What are you talking about Fren?

The Laser-Wielding Commune of Intergalactic Penguins

Bigpipstan wrote:What are you talking about Fren?

Leaving the WA, I presume. I just like it as an extra mechanic to the game.

«123