WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of the Khagan of Hulagu
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in New Europe
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, New Europe is ranked 2,010th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Proto-Empire of Gnoss||Capitalist Paradise||“Neither Sea nor Empire has Boundaries”|
|2.||The Gnarling Grey Wolves of Loanden||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You don't have to be fed as long as you're free.”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Frisigothia||Capitalist Paradise||“Plus Ultra”|
|4.||The Isolationist Dictatorship of Belemnotia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Either stay here, or stay away.”|
|5.||The Matriarchy of Cypronesos||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Khairé, O Megala Mèter ha tès Thalassès!”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Luwi||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You thought we were gone. We're not.”|
|7.||The Republic of Odrobites||Capitalist Paradise||“Outlawing heterosexuals isn't radical enough.”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Phrygyene||Capitalizt||“Let Gordya and Mita agree”|
|9.||The Federation of Nacr||Capitalizt||“Home of the Ammonites.”|
|10.||The Confederacy of Pixen||Anarchy||“The Four Fair Nations”|
- : The Republic of Breakfast at Milliways of the region Breakfast at Milliways proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Independent Newspaper and New Europe.
- : The Federation of Theutania arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Holy Empire of The Herman Nation arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Holy Empire of The Herman Nation ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Theutania ceased to exist.
- : The Rissorgimento of Saxavoy arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Free Land of Holen arrived from Osiris.
- : The Proto-Empire of Gnoss arrived from Lazarus.
New Europe Regional Message Board
We just hit 100 nations.
Europe be crowded...
Over at TWR, we are starting an inventory of all our nations and puppets in language groups.
Please go over to TWR and add your nation(s) to the list.
Are we still stretching Britain? Because I'd like to stretch Ireland too...
What do you think?
(Because of the new role / lore)
Some of you really need to come over to TWR: no way that all Ugrians belong to the west of the Urals - not with those prospective starting positions!
The new flag shows promise for the new map!
New flag here too. Whaddaya Think?
Got NH´s old flag - he has a new one that´s also old.
Thanks Holen for this flag.