NATION

PASSWORD

Nazi Europa Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,1451,1461,1471,1481,1491,1501,151. . .1,1531,154»
Messages

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

The lesser german reich wrote:Hello!

Tis i! the failed version!

Welcome!

The Aryan League of Azgoghk

I am from Eastern Europe myself and there is literally nothing in our history to be thankful about socialism we had in the second part of 20th century. The whole idea of being thankful about getting your country destroyed by communists is cringy and reeks of Stockholm syndrome. "Physically and mentally stronger men", pffff, please. Sadly more like brainwashed fools who still parrot cosmopolitan and internationalist dogma today without even realising it. Communists maybe failed to convert everybody to Marxism, but their dogmas of internationalism, racial equality and other such things infected far too many people.

I think that Socialism could work... if it is not total and not internationalist - so NatSoc. Because if it is total, then people lose any incentive to actually put some effort into anything, because why should you? You need to give some growing space and some property to the people, small businesses etc. Same with internationalism - if you are robbed of your ethnic identity and your sense of belonging to your own people, then the last shred of incentive disappears. If I would live in system, where you have no ethnic group for which to strive and you cannot get any rewards yourself, I would not bother and I would try to sponge off the system as much as possible. I would not give a rats ass about some internationalist ideals and some utopian bullshit of rootless globalists... Which, by the way, is what everyone in the Warsaw Pact did and which is number one reason the system broke down.

That said, I agree with Carpat Avars that tribalist mindset from the ancient world is the best we could get today. That does not mean living in the caves and forgetting technology. That means putting your own group first, then the related groups, then their related groups and then all the others. Identity by blood (and blood only) is the strongest kind of indentity. Indeed, most problems of Europe started with Christianity - a cosmopolitan, globalist, protocommunist, semitic creed, which destroyed much of the tribal identity of our forefathers. It is about time to take it back.

Kidderminster, Pol-Lithuania, and Nord aryan people

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

Azgoghk wrote:I am from Eastern Europe myself and there is literally nothing in our history to be thankful about socialism we had in the second part of 20th century. The whole idea of being thankful about getting your country destroyed by communists is cringy and reeks of Stockholm syndrome. "Physically and mentally stronger men", pffff, please. Sadly more like brainwashed fools who still parrot cosmopolitan and internationalist dogma today without even realising it. Communists maybe failed to convert everybody to Marxism, but their dogmas of internationalism, racial equality and other such things infected far too many people.

I think that Socialism could work... if it is not total and not internationalist - so NatSoc. Because if it is total, then people lose any incentive to actually put some effort into anything, because why should you? You need to give some growing space and some property to the people, small businesses etc. Same with internationalism - if you are robbed of your ethnic identity and your sense of belonging to your own people, then the last shred of incentive disappears. If I would live in system, where you have no ethnic group for which to strive and you cannot get any rewards yourself, I would not bother and I would try to sponge off the system as much as possible. I would not give a rats ass about some internationalist ideals and some utopian bullshit of rootless globalists... Which, by the way, is what everyone in the Warsaw Pact did and which is number one reason the system broke down.

That said, I agree with Carpat Avars that tribalist mindset from the ancient world is the best we could get today. That does not mean living in the caves and forgetting technology. That means putting your own group first, then the related groups, then their related groups and then all the others. Identity by blood (and blood only) is the strongest kind of indentity. Indeed, most problems of Europe started with Christianity - a cosmopolitan, globalist, protocommunist, semitic creed, which destroyed much of the tribal identity of our forefathers. It is about time to take it back.

Sadly, Marxism infected the rest of the world. My great grandparents fled Poland for nothing all because the West didn't fight back enough against the infection.

The Kingdom of Cyvenra

Kidderminster wrote:Provide evidence that socialism "just makes everyone poor." Evidence.

Venezuela, Yugoslavia, Vietnam... it can really go even further but those are the first that come to mind.

The Duchy of Kidderminster

Cyvenra wrote:Venezuela, Yugoslavia, Vietnam... it can really go even further but those are the first that come to mind.

You have slayed me, dear sir. I grovel upon the mere sight of your superior intellect and analysis. I repent, yes, I repent in the almighty Holy Name of Ayn Rand with Donald Trump in the sky with dollar signs, In God We Trust All Others Pay Cash, Amen! Cash in my Social Security, eliminate my Medicare...hey wait, those are Socialist ideas...oh nooooooooo...

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

Cyvenra wrote:Venezuela, Yugoslavia, Vietnam... it can really go even further but those are the first that come to mind.

Do you think National Socialism works?

The Russian Czardom of Otogal

I think facism works

The Empire of Mordka

Pol-Lithuania wrote:Do you think National Socialism works?

If your not racist.

The Hyper-Fascist Wasp Hivemind of P0RTVGAL

Mordka wrote:It is too racist, the only way it would work is if it wasn't.

🙈

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

Mordka wrote:If your not racist.

Racism is completely necessary, and I will explain why. For a nation to work, you must put your own before the rest. An Ethnostate is ideal, because the less religion and culture go against each-other, the more stable it will be. The natives of your nation should be priority over those who may have immigrated (which I disagree with in the first place) or the few who have succumbed to the sick and twisted ideals of Marxism because otherwise it will lead to a situation similar to America, South America, or the rapidly decreasing stability of Western Europe. Notice how the less diverse they were, the more stable they were? Notice how when less people were infected with the cognitohazard known as Communism, they were more stable?

P0RTVGAL, Azgoghk, Louis20, and Nord aryan people

The Kingdom of Cyvenra

Pol-Lithuania wrote:Do you think National Socialism works?

Nah not really. I like the Region and all but Iím not a NatSoc

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

Cyvenra wrote:Nah not really. I like the Region and all but Iím not a NatSoc

That's fine as long as you're not a leftie.

The Empire of Mordka

Pol-Lithuania wrote:Racism is completely necessary, and I will explain why. For a nation to work, you must put your own before the rest. An Ethnostate is ideal, because the less religion and culture go against each-other, the more stable it will be. The natives of your nation should be priority over those who may have immigrated (which I disagree with in the first place) or the few who have succumbed to the sick and twisted ideals of Marxism because otherwise it will lead to a situation similar to America, South America, or the rapidly decreasing stability of Western Europe. Notice how the less diverse they were, the more stable they were? Notice how when less people were infected with the cognitohazard known as Communism, they were more stable?

Yeah but anyone in the nation should have an equal chance of serving the nation no matter what colour your skin is. In they bow to the Emperor in Mordka then they are not a threat.

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

Mordka wrote:Yeah but anyone in the nation should have an equal chance of serving the nation no matter what colour your skin is. In they bow to the Emperor in Mordka then they are not a threat.

Genetics.

The Hellish Land of Yeeted Germany

When your compliance level is 69

The Empire of Pol-Lithuania

Yeeted Germany wrote:When your compliance level is 69

nice

The Bundesrepublik of Grosscobra Reich

Yeeted Germany wrote:When your compliance level is 69

It should be 99999! If you know what I mean...hahaha

The Duchy of Kidderminster

Grosscobra Reich wrote:It should be 99999! If you know what I mean...hahaha

Oh my.

The Protectorate of East Hebei Autonomous Government

Kidderminster wrote:Oh my.

everyone is a threat and must be killed, those damn ukrainian children are going to overthrow my government!

-stalin

The Empire of Mordka

Does anybody in this region want to become Secretary-General of the World Assembly.

The Empire of Mordka

Mordka wrote:Does anybody in this region want to become Secretary-General of the World Assembly.

Because I want to but I don't have enough endorsements yet.

The Greater State of Arzt0zka

If anybody supporting LGBT or anti - fascism wins I will leave the WA and you should to.

Slovak republic sk

Arzt0zka wrote:If anybody supporting LGBT or anti - fascism wins I will leave the WA and you should to.

I think those Anime Commie are going to win because they got 455 votes. By the way, nice to meet you. I'm new here although I have joined a few days ago.

Slovak republic sk

My economy is strong but my Civil Rights and Political Freedom are outlawed. That means I'm a Corporate Fascism right?

The Dominion of Heillblod

Hello

«12. . .1,1451,1461,1471,1481,1491,1501,151. . .1,1531,154»