NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .494495496497498499500. . .514515»
Messages

The Dictatorship of Flante Lead

Oi sou novo... Vou dizer uma frase pra já deixa minha passagem, no fim tudo da certo e se não deu certo é pq não chegou ao fim 🪐💫

Post self-deleted by Aabirahd.

Aabirahd

Does anyone have any tips to Improve My Economy, Civil Rights ?
At the moment I don't really care about Political Freedom . :|

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Oh here some that might help http://www.mwq.dds.nl/ns/results/ It'll tell you the results of every issue, press ctrl+F to find the issue you're looking for.

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

just copy and paste the link on your search bar

Aabirahd

Aabirahd

Nidgeltop wrote:just copy and paste the link on your search bar

You are a officially a hero for my country :)
Thank you!

Post self-deleted by Huge brasil.

Huge brasil

how do i war?

Huge brasil

waitiing

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Aabirahd wrote:You are a officially a hero for my country :)
Thank you!

No problem! Im happy to help!

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Do we have a main enemy?

The Wolfist Liberals of How Dare You Germany

guys i am back successfully from raiding japan

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Ok so, a nation named Brixx has been talking trash about LWU and saying that their region, The Order of the Grey Wardens Would kick LWU's ass. So, if they really think that, I think we should make them prove it.

The Benevolent Fist of Scardino

Nidgeltop wrote:Ok so, a nation named Brixx has been talking trash about LWU and saying that their region, The Order of the Grey Wardens Would kick LWU's ass. So, if they really think that, I think we should make them prove it.

They’re a defender region. If they aren’t adversarial to our raiding interests, they don’t serve a purpose. Let them say what they need to say.

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Eh you're right, it's just classic trash talk anyway

Scardino and Aabirahd

The Wolfist Revolutionary of Chef Big Dog

Lone Wolves United

Aabirahd

Nidgeltop wrote:Eh you're right, it's just classic trash talk anyway

Do ya think they were a former LWU member that was forced to leave..?
Just Curious!

Aabirahd

Scardino wrote:They’re a defender region. If they aren’t adversarial to our raiding interests, they don’t serve a purpose. Let them say what they need to say.

Agreed.

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Aabirahd wrote:Do ya think they were a former LWU member that was forced to leave..?
Just Curious!

No they just think The Order of the Grey Wardens Would beat Lone Wolves United They probably just think that because their part of it

Boshnak

Hi

The Armed Republic of Nidgeltop

Hello, Boshnak

Boshnak

Zay-aakilia

yoo

Zay-aakilia

how to acquire citizenship here if i may know, I'm still learning 🙏🏻

The Dictatorship of M E M

Boshnak wrote:Hi

Hi

Boshnak

The United Socialist States of URRSAL

Boshnak wrote:Hi

Hello, nice to meet you

Boshnak

«12. . .494495496497498499500. . .514515»