WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aarley
Last WA Update:
Kingdom of the Netherlands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Kingdom of the Netherlands
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Kingdom of the Netherlands is ranked 3,078th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aarley||Iron Fist Socialists||“Corrupt Dictatorship”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Alvin r w departed this region for Alvin r w.
- : Alvin r w arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bissau and Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : Embassy established between Kingdom of the Netherlands and Southern District.
- : The Queen's State of Shanly of the region Bissau ordered the closure of its embassy in Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Queen's State of Aarley agreed to construct embassies with Southern District.
- : The Queen's State of Southern District of the region Southern District proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Monterau departed this region for The Kingdom of Netherlands.
- : The Kingdom of Monterau arrived from Balder.