WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Hail Stalin
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Hail Stalin is ranked 10,399th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Sultanate of The Ottoman National State||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Reclaim the Faith, the people, and the Nation”|
|2.||The Republic of Wolf Android 12||Father Knows Best State||“Money”|
|3.||The Republic of Summurbi||New York Times Democracy||“توحيد، والتكيف، وتزدهر”|
|4.||The Incorporated States of Two Of Spades||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|5.||The Republic of Ball Pradia||Left-Leaning College State||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|6.||The Jingoistic States of Caligar||Capitalist Paradise||“Eat or be eaten.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Empire Of Oppression and Hail Stalin.
- : The Republic of Wolf Android 12 arrived from The Pacific Isles.
- : The Dominion of 88th Catgirl Division of the region The Empire Of Oppression ordered the closure of its embassy in Hail Stalin.
- : The Spell of Blizzard Spell departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of FuF departed this region for Scandinavian Commonwealth.
- : The Republic of FuF arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Man Who Sold The World of Indo-Malaysia departed this region for Order of the Southern North.
- : The Endless Boredom of Frantic Refreshing departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Ball Pradia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Bor Mon departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Hail Stalin Regional Message Board
Lol "turns are coming" posted 31 days ago
Jaydor and Macellus
This game is literally dead
There is but one left
Hey guys! Welcome back to nationstates, I hope we havenít been gone for too long. Next turns are due on zSaturday, and you know who to send them to.
Wow, I thought this old horse was a goner.
Vereiniger and The Ottoman National State
Maybe it still is