WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Great Japanese Empire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in Great Japanese Empire
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, Great Japanese Empire is ranked 20,232nd in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|1.||The Confederacy of Pro-Loush Squad 01||Father Knows Best State||“Pride and Industry”|
- : Embassy established between Great Japanese Empire and Aozora.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Lands of Sweden Kard of the region Guinea Kiribati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Pro-Loush Squad 01 agreed to construct embassies with Aozora.
- : The Democratic Socialist States of Vantria Olvos of the region Aozora proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Confederacy of Pro-Loush Squad 01 arrived from Temple Prime.
- : The region was founded by The Confederacy of Pro-Loush Squad 01.
Great Japanese Empire Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.