NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,4406,4416,4426,4436,4446,4456,446. . .8,4428,443»
Messages

The First Republic of Greater Rubisland

Okay, I have finished up a good portion of the first batch ó just need the flags and the nation coloring and I'm set for BETA program. Anyways, how are things going at the convention?

The Great Lands of Nairatania

Crozo wrote:... I have just next to the Nile man

Draining the LONGEST river in the world also means to drain Lake Victoria. Also, the Nile is perennial for a reason.

The Unfortunate Case of Sincluda

Iím surprised so many people donít want to get citizenship because they donít want to submit an email. I mean, literally nothing bad happens, and citizenship unlocks literally all of Europeia, lets you run/vote in elections, participate in ministriesÖ The RMB is literally less than 1% of what Europeia has to offer.

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Crozo wrote:Crozo army retreat back to East and West Sudan have have dig up
The Crozo navy have mined the water of the Entire and Exist of the Nile

Ambaskow army sets up trenches in the front line, as tanks and mechs push the frontlines.

Ambaskow bombers were also able to destroy a military base, and retrieve one pilot from a crash.

Also can we not destroy the Nile? Thanks in advance

United states of kingdom britain

Hello

United states of kingdom britain

Xing ping wrote:recently, the parliament decided to join us Burge the othan

Really?

The Federal Republic of Prov

United states of kingdom britain wrote:Hello

United states of kingdom britain wrote:Really?

Hey Let's not double post

You can edit your previous post and add more onto it.

Double posting and triple posting etc clutters up the rmb.

Please stop double posting

Please read europeia's rmb and expectations!


Moderators
.

The moderation team is charged with enforcing the rules below. If you have any questions, please reach out to one of them via telegram or Discord.

King HEM
Drecq
Primorye Oblast
Le Libertia
The United Peoples of Centrism
Grandfather Clock


Rules
.

  1. All posts and linked content will be PG-13.

  2. Personally identifiable information of other members may not be shared without their consent. This includes real names, ages, addresses, jobs, schools, or any other information that may be used either alone or in combination with other information to identify an individual.

  3. Content that is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminates against a group of individuals on the basis of a characteristic they cannot or should not be expected to change is prohibited.

  4. Posts made to flame or bait another player into a response that do not reasonably advance a topic of conversation are prohibited.

  5. Any posts that make another member reasonably feel unsafe or harassed or that unreasonably interfere with the other members? use and enjoyment of the RMB are prohibited.

  6. All conversation, within reason, should be conducted in English, the working language of Europeia.

  7. Multi-posting, without clear justification for doing so (e.g. when answering a direct question, or responding to a new post that has been made while you were typing your previous post), will be discouraged.

  8. Spamming will not be allowed on the RMB.

  9. Advertising and recruiting for other regions will be prohibited.


Moderation Escalation Tree
.

Steps may be skipped depending on the severity of the violation.

  1. Verbal warning. This may be done either via the RMB or a telegram from a moderator.

  2. Post suppression. You may receive an explanation either via the RMB or a telegram from a moderator.

  3. Ejection from Europeia. Your nation will be ejected, but not banned, from the region. This ejection may be appealed by sending a telegram to a moderator acknowledging the rule you violated and explaining the efforts you will take to heed the rule in the future.

  4. Banjection from Europeia. Your nation will be ejected and banned from Europeia. This banjection may be appealed by sending a telegram to a moderator acknowledging the rule you violated and explaining the efforts you will take to heed the rule in the future.

Read dispatch

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Ambaskow establishes a secondary fleet to secure land within Sudan, and will launch an invasion when the time is right. And navy have been sent near the coastline

The Democratic Republic of Xing ping

United states of kingdom britain wrote:Really?

yes

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Ambaskow will soon send off the PKK Air to missile jet to destroy military bases owned by Crozo.

The Colony of Crozo

Ambaskow wrote:Ambaskow army sets up trenches in the front line, as tanks and mechs push the frontlines.

Ambaskow bombers were also able to destroy a military base, and retrieve one pilot from a crash.

Also can we not destroy the Nile? Thanks in advance

Crozo air force start booming the air port and rail and road cutting up supply to Ambaskow threanch

The Crozo navy start distoring the ship near there cost
Crozo have got supply from the LOF and are preparing something

Crozo sea wall has protected the in land of Crozo coast 1billion dollar

The Liberal utopistic federation of Decnotixa

Xing ping wrote:recently, the parliament decided to join us Burge the othan

what do you mean?

United states of kingdom britain

Xing ping wrote:yes

Kolya privet

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Crozo wrote:Crozo air force start booming the air port and rail and road cutting up supply to Ambaskow threanch

The Crozo navy start distoring the ship near there cost
Crozo have got supply from the LOF and are preparing something

Crozo sea wall has protected the in land of Crozo coast 1billion dollar

Ambaskow will begin heavy artillery strikes to slow the process, while Ambaskow army defends the border.

Tanks and mechs push through the broder with some special forces and seize about 1 small village (not really worth anything) declaring this officially a war

I gtg letís pause this for now

The Democratic Republic of Xing ping

Decnotixa wrote:what do you mean?

annex our autonomous republic

The Liberal utopistic federation of Decnotixa

Xing ping wrote:annex our autonomous republic

oh ok

United states of kingdom britain

Prov wrote: Hey Let's not double post

You can edit your previous post and add more onto it.

Double posting and triple posting etc clutters up the rmb.

Please stop double posting

Please read europeia's rmb and expectations!


Moderators
.

The moderation team is charged with enforcing the rules below. If you have any questions, please reach out to one of them via telegram or Discord.

King HEM
Drecq
Primorye Oblast
Le Libertia
The United Peoples of Centrism
Grandfather Clock


Rules
.

  1. All posts and linked content will be PG-13.

  2. Personally identifiable information of other members may not be shared without their consent. This includes real names, ages, addresses, jobs, schools, or any other information that may be used either alone or in combination with other information to identify an individual.

  3. Content that is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise discriminates against a group of individuals on the basis of a characteristic they cannot or should not be expected to change is prohibited.

  4. Posts made to flame or bait another player into a response that do not reasonably advance a topic of conversation are prohibited.

  5. Any posts that make another member reasonably feel unsafe or harassed or that unreasonably interfere with the other members? use and enjoyment of the RMB are prohibited.

  6. All conversation, within reason, should be conducted in English, the working language of Europeia.

  7. Multi-posting, without clear justification for doing so (e.g. when answering a direct question, or responding to a new post that has been made while you were typing your previous post), will be discouraged.

  8. Spamming will not be allowed on the RMB.

  9. Advertising and recruiting for other regions will be prohibited.


Moderation Escalation Tree
.

Steps may be skipped depending on the severity of the violation.

  1. Verbal warning. This may be done either via the RMB or a telegram from a moderator.

  2. Post suppression. You may receive an explanation either via the RMB or a telegram from a moderator.

  3. Ejection from Europeia. Your nation will be ejected, but not banned, from the region. This ejection may be appealed by sending a telegram to a moderator acknowledging the rule you violated and explaining the efforts you will take to heed the rule in the future.

  4. Banjection from Europeia. Your nation will be ejected and banned from Europeia. This banjection may be appealed by sending a telegram to a moderator acknowledging the rule you violated and explaining the efforts you will take to heed the rule in the future.

Read dispatch

You yourself look at the time in 3 minutes I wrote me whatever

The Colony of Crozo

Ambaskow wrote:Ambaskow will soon send off the PKK Air to missile jet to destroy military bases owned by Crozo.

*At the military HQ the General of the respective branch of the military sit down and start talking*
The General Clo: Lission as I am the leader of the military we have write now no choice now to use the plan
The general of the Navy: You means SpeCro
General Clo: Correct

*General Clo stand up and pick up the phone and say the word*
General Clo: Do it

Crozo plane drop Crozo solder behind enemy lines
Crozo West military pushed against the Ambaskow line they fell West fell and Crozo army and Steming pass any enemy forces and are going to also distory the East line of Ambaskow the best troop of Ambaskow are trap against the Nile with Prov solder

North and south Sudan with some other division are take over
Crozo army doesn't move in the troop locked near the Nile

The Federal Republic of Prov

United states of kingdom britain wrote:You yourself look at the time in 3 minutes I wrote me whatever

i do not understand what you said.

Can you try to make sense?

The Colony of Crozo

Ambaskow wrote:Ambaskow will begin heavy artillery strikes to slow the process, while Ambaskow army defends the border.

Tanks and mechs push through the broder with some special forces and seize about 1 small village (not really worth anything) declaring this officially a war

I gtg letís pause this for now

Sure

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Crozo wrote:*At the military HQ the General of the respective branch of the military sit down and start talking*
The General Clo: Lission as I am the leader of the military we have write now no choice now to use the plan
The general of the Navy: You means SpeCro
General Clo: Correct

*General Clo stand up and pick up the phone and say the word*
General Clo: Do it

Crozo plane drop Crozo solder behind enemy lines
Crozo West military pushed against the Ambaskow line they fell West fell and Crozo army and Steming pass any enemy forces and are going to also distory the East line of Ambaskow the best troop of Ambaskow are trap against the Nile with Prov solder

North and south Sudan with some other division are take over
Crozo army doesn't move in the troop locked near the Nile

Ambaskow retreats the mechs and tanks to fight off the division of Crozo army, while artillery and more troops are sent to fight off the army

PAUSE THE RP

The Grand Parliamentary Imperium of Votokia

Votokia will build 3 more Battleships

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

many wars 😪

The Grand Parliamentary Imperium of Votokia

Northeastern Italian wrote:many wars 😪

😪😪😪

The Colony of Crozo

Ambaskow wrote:Ambaskow retreats the mechs and tanks to fight off the division of Crozo army, while artillery and more troops are sent to fight off the army

PAUSE THE RP

Ok now I will also go to sleep and come back at school at 4pm tomorrow

«12. . .6,4406,4416,4426,4436,4446,4456,446. . .8,4428,443»