NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,0825,0835,0845,0855,0865,0875,088. . .6,5546,555»
Messages

The Sultanate of Dietz

Do you guys like meat nuts?

Schanka

The Prattling Protocol Droid of UPC-3PO

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
The war zoned, and Desalisland

Please feel free to telegram Not to Fret if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.

The Federal Union of Stefoland

Northeastern Italian wrote:And now that I've seen it, the new map is very beautiful, you made everything very beautiful. Congratulations 😁

Tetchuan wrote:Wow I just saw the revised map, great job Stefoland, it looks great!

Thanks! Now I like to call it the official official map after I won the map contest.

The First world of Poseidon63

It is Would You Rather Wednesday with Thaecia!

Today's question iiissss: Would you rather live IRL Thaecia or IRL Europeia?

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

Poseidon63 wrote:It is Would You Rather Wednesday with Thaecia!

Today's question iiissss: Would you rather live IRL Thaecia or IRL Europeia?

I have no idea what this is

The Euphony of TheMothman

Poseidon63 wrote:It is Would You Rather Wednesday with Thaecia!

Today's question iiissss: Would you rather live IRL Thaecia or IRL Europeia?

Europeia, because I want to meet all of you, and we have a lot of Thaecians here so win win.

The Republic of New TheopinCroterlandon

I just changed classifications from a New York Times democracy to a civil rights lovefest

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

New TheopinCroterlandon wrote:I just changed classifications from a New York Times democracy to a civil rights lovefest

I was New York Times Democracy but I did an action that diminished my civil rights, then I went back to default

The Therapist of Islonia

Brototh wrote:maybe I would finally understand how his government works

Depends to which timeline you go tbf
the later ones were less complex

(also hi this is Altys/Althys speaking)

The Kingdom of Brototh

Islonia wrote:Depends to which timeline you go tbf
the later ones were less complex

(also hi this is Altys/Althys speaking)

they were all ridiculously complex pls i will never understand any of them
at least my govt is "islands with pm, each island has governor, brrrr"

The Empire of Oesterreichen

Europeia is better

The Norkish Puppet of Nerpeand

agree

The Great Europeian Republic of Common-Sense Politics

Happy Wednesday, Euro!

The Therapist of Islonia

Brototh wrote:they were all ridiculously complex pls i will never understand any of them
at least my govt is "islands with pm, each island has governor, brrrr"

is this you saying you're not smart enough to understand

Schanka

I guess Schanka Is back To socilaist!.COMRADES!!

The Best Christmas Football Club of Mancheseva City

Poseidon63 wrote:It is Would You Rather Wednesday with Thaecia!

Today's question iiissss: Would you rather live IRL Thaecia or IRL Europeia?

Interesting question actually. There are two answers depending on whether you look at them as regions that have nations, or like TheMothman said you look at them as regions with a centralised government that have people in it instead of nation.

In the nation scenario I'd be generally indifferent but it would be really fun to visit my own nation and also Maowi because I am impressed by her dispatches and would love to visit a country mostly inhabited by sentient sloths! But if I had a time machine I'd go to Thaecia because they have a fascinating roleplay with a lot of history and I'd love to see it with my own eyes!

As for the people scenario it would definitely be Europeia. While Thaecia would be really fun for politicians to constantly argue and send bills from one Congress chamber to another, I doubt the people of Thaecia would be as happy with this because it would be too chaotic. And as much as I love being in government in Thaecia, I would never be Vice President and Senate Chair in real life as it would be too much stress. On the other hand, the Europeian government is pretty simple and would do well to provide people with a welfare state as we saw in Arnhelm when it was active. As for people who I'd like to meet, I would imagine most of my NS friends would choose Europeia in this scenario so I would also choose it

The Supine Socialist Slothland of Maowi

Poseidon63 wrote:It is Would You Rather Wednesday with Thaecia!

Today's question iiissss: Would you rather live IRL Thaecia or IRL Europeia?

I like TheMothman's answer so imma cheat and say Euro for the exact same reasons as Nova.

The Rapping Sensation of PhDre

Mancheseva City wrote:Interesting question actually. There are two answers depending on whether you look at them as regions that have nations, or like TheMothman said you look at them as regions with a centralised government that have people in it instead of nation.

In the nation scenario I'd be generally indifferent but it would be really fun to visit my own nation and also Maowi because I am impressed by her dispatches and would love to visit a country mostly inhabited by sentient sloths! But if I had a time machine I'd go to Thaecia because they have a fascinating roleplay with a lot of history and I'd love to see it with my own eyes!

As for the people scenario it would definitely be Europeia. While Thaecia would be really fun for politicians to constantly argue and send bills from one Congress chamber to another, I doubt the people of Thaecia would be as happy with this because it would be too chaotic. And as much as I love being in government in Thaecia, I would never be Vice President and Senate Chair in real life as it would be too much stress. On the other hand, the Europeian government is pretty simple and would do well to provide people with a welfare state as we saw in Arnhelm when it was active. As for people who I'd like to meet, I would imagine most of my NS friends would choose Europeia in this scenario so I would also choose it

Europeia has jorts. We win!

The Conked Out Koalas of Sanjurika

Poseidon63 wrote:It is Would You Rather Wednesday with Thaecia!

Today's question iiissss: Would you rather live IRL Thaecia or IRL Europeia?

Thaecia would be where my vacation condo is located.

Poseidon63, Dracondra, and Schanka

The Republic of Of Weimar

I have set out my third issue is solar panels, heat pumps and insulation in Of Weimar will see a VAT cut from 5%-0% for next 5 years.

Schanka

The Prattling Protocol Droid of UPC-3PO

Hello everyone!
Please extend a warm welcome to our newest residents:
The mapleland, Argent thur, Flavienian canada, and Argent Kath

Please feel free to telegram Not to Fret if you have any questions :)

This is an automated message.

The Empire of Oesterreichen

Welcome, ALL OF YOU!

The Commonwealth of Rojo canyon

I now have a strong economy

Ukrayiny

Rojo canyon wrote:I now have a strong economy

thats bad

The Oddly-Named Delegacy of Le Libertia

Ukrayiny wrote:thats bad

Well, he started with a rating of 2/100. I'd say that getting to the 60s is impressive.

«12. . .5,0825,0835,0845,0855,0865,0875,088. . .6,5546,555»