WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Da Lonng (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Gru, Hiyamashu, Gypsy Lands, Asia, Tuvalu, Oceania, Vietnam, Fredonia, Scandinavia, Australia, Madagascar, Old Zealand, Asian Archipelago, Ireland, Asiana, Greater Middle East, and 38 others.Lewisham, Lyrali, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Princess Island, Nintendo, Victorian era rp 2, Plum Island, Philippines, belgium, The Cult of PCHS, The Illuminati, SEC Fanatics, Oneid, Organization of United Sovereign States, Guinea Kiribati, The Embassy, Osakaland, The Great Universe, Greater Tokyo, matheo, Sophia, One big Island, Warzone Asia, Kinmen, Temple Prime, Aozora, Christmas, The Republican Legion, Sub Pacific, The Korean Peninusla, Eastern European Union, South Germany, south east asia, Free Japan, Placeholder, Mother Goose Land, Jafazia, and Salscherkea.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in East Asia
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, East Asia is ranked 15,944th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Republic of Holy Yup Chardingramuthsa||Democratic Socialists||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Shilla-Goguryeo||Moralistic Democracy||“마음대로 해라!”|
|3.||The Republic of Namerakana Japan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“日本は雄大で美しい”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of Gamano||Left-Leaning College State||“Unidos Nós Resistimos, Divididos Nós Caímos”|
|5.||The People's Republic of DPR-Korea||Psychotic Dictatorship||“강성대국”|
|6.||The Xaoshese Oversea Dominion of Imperial Nepal||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For the Nepalese Dominion and our Empress!”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Korean Peoples Democratic Republic||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Strong and Prosperous Nation”|
|8.||The Ancient Korean Kingdom of Shibje||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“온조가 한강에 세운 국가”|
|9.||The People's Republic of North Moica||Democratic Socialists||“You Can't have peace without war”|
|10.||The Arling of Ochlavita||Left-Leaning College State||“Death Before Dishonor”|
- : The Tajik Frontier of The Panjshir Valley of the region Panjshir proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Xaoshese Oversea Dominion of Imperial Nepal appointed The Empire of Da Lonng as Praetor with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in East Asia.
- : The Xaoshese Oversea Dominion of Imperial Nepal dismissed The Federal Republic of Gamano as Praetor of East Asia.
- : Daehanjeguk ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Da Lonng replaced The Federal Republic of Gamano as WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of Congdao added a dispatch.
- : The Dominion of Clanstock departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Xaoshese Oversea Dominion of Imperial Nepal ejected The Dominion of Clanstock from the region.
- : The Xaoshese Oversea Dominion of Imperial Nepal appointed The Federal Republic of Gamano as Praetor with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in East Asia.
- : The Xaoshese Oversea Dominion of Imperial Nepal granted Border Control authority to The Kingdom of Shilla-Goguryeo as Director of Foreign Affairs in East Asia.
East Asia Regional Message Board
Thought this region would be alive with discussion
It was always independent from Japan as we are the region of the actual region of East Asia, which includes many other countries, languages, and cultures. You're the one who brought your drama with Japan to our doorstep and failed to respond to proper questions when asked. We don't need your condescending comments neither, we existed long before your puppet did.. 9 years and counting.
if imperial nepal cte’s there gonna sweep in a non native government and ban anyone who opposes it. Like what they did with Japan. My plans are to simply make the region better. That guy wants to bring us into a ring of nations and end east asia’s peaceful diplomacy and not picking side’s in ns politics policy. Also he’s not a native and we
I’m suppressing a bunch of post’s because imperial Nepal has a rule that nations that have cte’d get there post’s suppressed
Clanstock has been ejected from East Asia it has been clearly stated, that East Asia is neutral in the raider versus defender aspect of Nation-states. I am against the ban aspect in my own personal opinion, because I seen it happening to both troublemakers and good people in the past. I however will ultimately leave the fate of any ejected nations, up to the members and the regional government on the matter like I said it is my personal opinion.
thank you. He was polluting this region’s board with unnecessary drama