NATION

PASSWORD

Diamond City RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Gunner Company of New Cascadian Democracies

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

◇◇◇Welcome to Diamond City!◇◇◇

In Diamond City we have a unique perspective. Instead of roleplaying nations or tribes, we develop distinct characters to write our stories around. Join the start of something great, our budding region of enthusiastic wasteland fans!

The Fallout Universe!
Roleplay Status: Active


We are proud fans of the Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Black Isle’s New Vegas, Bethesda’s Fallout 3 & Fallout 4!

LinkJoin our Discord channel

We only develop embassies with RP regions.



Embassies: The Grand New Republic, The United Empires of Carson, nasunia, Lezra, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Greater Middle East, Tsumonrin, Alt Earth Roleplay, Greater Dienstad, The Fallout Wasteland, The Universal Order of Nations, Asiana, The Empire of Tamriel, United Nations UN, The Confederacy of Free Lands, Warhammer 40000, and 1 other.Oneid.

Tags: Casual, Game Player, Map, Medium, Post Apocalyptic, Role Player, Social, and Video Game.

Diamond City contains 12 nations, the 1,212th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Diamond City

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Diamond City is ranked 7,662nd in the world for Fattest Citizens.

1.The Dictatorship of Diamonds HomeworldIron Fist Consumerists“Every Gem must serve the order of the Diamonds”
2.The Headquarters and Mailbox of Ceseris Broadcast NetworkCapitalizt“For the First Lords! For Ceseris!”
3.The Republic of Rio Grande-Corporate Bordello“United We Stand”
4.The Community of The Vault 111Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ad curam et communico”
5.The Commonwealth of Midwest Brotherhood chapterPsychotic Dictatorship“America destroyed us but we rebuilt”
6.The Gunner Company of New Cascadian DemocraciesNew York Times Democracy“The Disciplined Do Not Tolerate the Weak”
7.The Legion of Vulpes LegionPsychotic Dictatorship“Ave, True to Caesar!”
8.The Confederation of The Midwestern RustbeltDemocratic Socialists“Skyddar rostbältet tills döden ...”
9.The Borderlands of Ceres SoveignInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Land of Isolation”
10.The Reunited Commonwealths of DC EnclaveNew York Times Democracy“God Bless The Enclave!”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Diamond City Regional Message Board

Messages

The Reunited Commonwealths of DC Enclave

As the Lone Wanderer entered Sanctuary, a man in a duster coat and a hat passed him by. Curious, he looked around. The settlement was obviously built on a pre-war suburban neighborhood, using the old houses for shelter. They drew water from the river and power from rudimentary windmills. He was quite impressed by how well the settlers improvised.

The Empire of Roman Sweden

Zobertevia wrote:Sean Benson: “Your welcome sir.”

Sean Benson: “Oh, hey Preston, Grandwitness Da has been expecting to arrange a meeting, it’s been awhile since our factions met.”

“It has been awhile, that’s why I’m here, I want to know the future of your plans.”

The Lost Creed of Zobertevia

Roman Sweden wrote:“It has been awhile, that’s why I’m here, I want to know the future of your plans.”

Grandwitness Da: “Well, we would need more stealth boys, and black jackets, and materials for suppressors for our guns, and I would need some pens for my journal, mine is running out ink, and we might need some bracers and blades, this is mostly for consolidation, and to reform the Commonwealth.”

The Borderlands of Ceres Soveign

Rio Grande- wrote:Hello!
I don't play the Fallout games but can I still join?

(Welcome to the RP, if you have any questions on how to start or need more information about the lore, please reach out to Roman Sweden or myself!)

The Empire of Roman Sweden

Zobertevia wrote:Grandwitness Da: “Well, we would need more stealth boys, and black jackets, and materials for suppressors for our guns, and I would need some pens for my journal, mine is running out ink, and we might need some bracers and blades, this is mostly for consolidation, and to reform the Commonwealth.”

“Logged and noted.” Preston made a mental map of the locations they’ll visit. “I’ll get a few people together and head out for those supplies.”

The Lost Creed of Zobertevia

Roman Sweden wrote:“Logged and noted.” Preston made a mental map of the locations they’ll visit. “I’ll get a few people together and head out for those supplies.”

Grandwitness Da: “Thank you very much Preston.”

The Empire of Roman Sweden

Zobertevia wrote:Grandwitness Da: “Thank you very much Preston.”

“No worries, stay alive.” Preston said as he turned and left to recruit some of the new recruits for the confederation and some of the settlers and set out those supplies.

The Lost Creed of Zobertevia

Roman Sweden wrote:“No worries, stay alive.” Preston said as he turned and left to recruit some of the new recruits for the confederation and some of the settlers and set out those supplies.

Grandwitness Da: “You too.”

Barry: (Sarcasm) “If it’s not in a minute, I sure hope he’ll have the will to Pres-Ton” (Get it, Press on, but with Preston Garvey.)

Grandwitness Da: “When would you stop be so sarcastic?”

Barry:(Sarcasm) “About a Minute, Man”

Then Barry smiles.

Grandwitness Da: “Your not going to aren’t you?”

Barry: (Sarcasm) “I don’t know what you mean, no need to get Lost, A-Creed.”

Barry: “Okay, I’ll stop now.”

The Empire of Roman Sweden

Zobertevia wrote:Grandwitness Da: “You too.”

Barry: (Sarcasm) “If it’s not in a minute, I sure hope he’ll have the will to Pres-Ton” (Get it, Press on, but with Preston Garvey.)

Grandwitness Da: “When would you stop be so sarcastic?”

Barry:(Sarcasm) “About a Minute, Man”

Then Barry smiles.

Grandwitness Da: “Your not going to aren’t you?”

Barry: (Sarcasm) “I don’t know what you mean, no need to get Lost, A-Creed.”

Barry: “Okay, I’ll stop now.”

“I may wear a uniform that makes no sense or a dumb hat but I can still hear you.” Preston said leaving to do that thing I described in the first post.

Preston with a group of 4 recruits, armed mostly with leather aim and pipe weaponry, sets out to the first stop in the supply run, a rundown military radio station that is now home to a group of raiders.

The Lost Creed of Zobertevia

Roman Sweden wrote:“I may wear a uniform that makes no sense or a dumb hat but I can still hear you.” Preston said leaving to do that thing I described in the first post.

Preston with a group of 4 recruits, armed mostly with leather aim and pipe weaponry, sets out to the first stop in the supply run, a rundown military radio station that is now home to a group of raiders.

(Should I wait?)

Forum View