WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Construction of embassies with The Cult of PCHS has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Fredonia has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Depression
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Depression is ranked 15,494th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Diplodakus||Anarchy||“Dino Goes Rawr”|
|2.||The Republic of Gilding the Lily||Anarchy||“An amaranthine bloom needs no gold”|
|3.||The Federation of West-Whirlpool||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
|4.||The Republic of Premier stalin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|5.||The Free Land of Edin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's time. ”|
|6.||The Queendom of I dont want your assistance||Psychotic Dictatorship||“By The People For The People”|
- : Embassy established between NationStatesHolics Anonymous and Depression.
- : Embassy established between Depression and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : Embassy established between Depression and Loony Bin.
- : The Free Land of Edin agreed to construct embassies with Fredonia.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Edin agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Free Land of Edin agreed to construct embassies with The Cult of PCHS.
- : The Spooky Diarchic Principality of The Democratic Unionist Cool Kids of the region The Cult of PCHS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Edin lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
Depression Regional Message Board
Wow rip. right after I say I start paying attention, RL gets hectic. If you put WA back on in the next day or two I can get a friend to swing by and they can endorse you for a day or two :)
I rejoined the WA.
@Gilding the Lily, I think I'm pretty much done already, hoping that we have some time to do further changes as regional officer before the next raid removes us ; )
PS: I'm curious, are you a Lily member?
Edit: Diplodakus, I'm not very creative regarding the naming of officer positions. Let me know if you have wishes and I adapt it if still possible.
I just made conservative changes so far. Please make things beautiful where you can! : )
Of course! And, ya, I'm just a visitor ^_^
I'm a former Lily person, but I really just like flowers lol
And good luck with all your changes! I'll just sit here for a bit so you can get stuff done ^_^
thanks Sakana :)
As for the WFE -- Im going to just make a few changes to make it prettier. I see you already saved the old WFE, so if you don't like what I did feel free to re-adjust it however you see fit :)
edit: I have no ideas for a flag tbh, but figured I'd just add up a thing saying to come chat with us. And then idk I've always found music to be therapeutic and able to bring people together, so figured I'd add in a line about music recommendations.
I'm sure half of the Black Hawks are just in because they like birds. : )
Flowers are nice and the Lily raiders are definitely not the worst kind ; )
Music is great.
Only flag idea I can come up with for now is a drawing or (green landscape) photography of
dark rain clouds vs sun
Something beautiful and hopeful shining through a dark cover. Not sure though how kitschy/cheesy that actually appears. Also, couldn't quite find the right pic.
Regarding embassies, I'm the guy who thinks the more the merrier. While raiders think the same way but from a different perspective... But isolation is not the way to tackle depression, I guess, and as mentioned earlier, I don't think a tag raid harms the region as long as people help to reverse things...