WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Albosiac, RAMS, Fredonia, The Great Universe, The Embassy, CDW Federation, Raxulan Empire, Guinea Kiribati, GALACTIXAN IMPERIAL GOVERNMENT, Placeholder, The Andoran Empire, Empire Supreme, and Alliance Nation League.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in democratic and capytallistic union
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, democratic and capytallistic union is ranked 13,278th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Blue Oer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Colony of Kelemania||New York Times Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Episilon Mynos III||Democratic Socialists||“Aldea, the wondrous mythical world.”|
|4.||The Community of Wa office of life empire||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Life”|
|5.||The Republic of Austrinan||Corporate Bordello||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|6.||The Multiversal empire of Life empire||Capitalist Paradise||“Life”|
Last poll: “endorsements”
- : Vfh-748 ceased to exist.
- : Banana t0wn ceased to exist.
- : 8woedudy ceased to exist.
- : Ytdfnjnmhfds ceased to exist.
- : The Multiversal empire of Life empire created a new regional poll: "endorsements".
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Alliance Nation League.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Empire Supreme.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and The Andoran Empire.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Placeholder.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and GALACTIXAN IMPERIAL GOVERNMENT.
Democratic and capytallistic union Regional Message Board
hi is this region active?
not really I am the only active person here excluding you
Congratulation on Being featured! I got some carrots where's the Hopper?
Will anyone exchange carrots for a slice of cake?
*hop hop hop*
Congrats on being featured! Anyone seen a carrot?
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
oh the region was featured I completely didnt see that untill after the fact
Hey Hey! You Were Featured Yesterday! Congratulations My Friends!
I have decided to draft a wa resolution which I probably wont get the chance to use:
Recognizing that technological progress makes the world a better place.
1. The wa will create a small sub-organisation dedicated to the task of finding and preserving knowledge.
2. Said organisation will be funded by the wa and will further be refered to as the international science and technology organisation or ISATO for short.
3. Member nations are required to share any scientific findings found while this resolution is active that does not risk national security with the ISATO which ISATO will put in a database to preserve said knowledge. Any member nation may request acces to the database.
4. ISATO may use some of its budget to subsidise any research aslong as the research is allowed by all other active resolutions.
5. ISATO will establish an internatial prize to recognize scientists who make major scientific discoveries.
6. Decisions over who gets subsidised and who gets awarded a prize is to be decided by majority vote between a council of scientists. Said scientists may not vote in a decision to subsidise or award themselves to avoid corruption. Should the votes be tied the status quo will be preserved.