WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Confederation of Nations
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Confederation of Nations is ranked 15,025th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Republic of Foundatis||Left-wing Utopia||“Etiamsi omnes, ego non”|
|2.||The Stand of Aqua Necklace||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Turning into water”|
|3.||The Edgy Puppet Name of Edge of Life||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|4.||The Republic of Nor Ondsm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|5.||The Dominion of The Golden Knight||Right-wing Utopia||“Patience is a conquering virtue.”|
- : The Republic of Doss Me Baby 1 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Empire of Autumn Dancer departed this region for Equestria.
- : The Captain's Fleet of Paper Boats lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Captain's Fleet of Paper Boats departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Captain's Fleet of Paper Boats became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Krea Griopia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony of Six Seven departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Incorporated States of Leeeeeroy Jenkins departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Generic Brand Version of Totally a Real Unicorn departed this region for Shinka.
Confederation of Nations Regional Message Board
BI have you started the process of retaking this sh*thole?
biggie oof literally just 1 endorsement but I can't lose VP ;(
They aren't responsible for invasions and don't moderate them either
Well this is fun it got invaded... again.
Ehh whatever this is a region with practically nothing anyways.
Oh hey its invaded again
Wow its good to be back after years!!!
And so the NSHRP begins.
Nein, but I have.