WA Delegate: The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in City Ankh Morpork
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, City Ankh Morpork is ranked 644th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Frequently Inebriated Nation of Saugeen||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I have a cunning plan...”|
|2.||The Subjective Objectivity of Perfect Unreality||Democratic Socialists||“If you can't join em, fight for a week then surrender.”|
|3.||The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen||Father Knows Best State||“Everyone will dance with the Reaper, so learn to Tango!”|
|4.||The Sword of Fight-ing||Father Knows Best State||“Killing equals honor!”|
|5.||The Grumpy Nation of Saugeen 2||Iron Fist Consumerists||“This year we will have 0 casualties!”|
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen rejected EmbassyRegionia's request for regional embassies.
- : Embassyregionia of the region EmbassyRegionia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ankh Morpork and City Ankh Morpork.
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen ordered the closure of embassies between City Ankh Morpork and Ankh Morpork.
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen rejected Union of melians's request for regional embassies.
- : Fedorian of the region Union of melians proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen rejected The Holy Christian Empire's request for regional embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Religious Lennox of the region The Holy Christian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Frequently Inebriated Nation of Saugeen set the region's banner.
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen rejected Fredonia's request for regional embassies.
City Ankh Morpork Regional Message Board
Snow? That would be nice…it’s going to be hot here, but then it IS summer down here. *Hums the Deltones song “There’s no snow here at Christmas time”*
All the best to all of you in the new year. I can't say it will be a good year, but there is definitly ample room for improvement
Same to you mate. Just a heads up ppl, expect the idiots to keep spreading COVID-19 by not obeying health guidelines. So make plans accordingly.
Oh man i was so right about this.
It has been nearly 6 yrs since the last raid, this keeping the gate shut seems to work. On a side note, it has been nearly 20 yrs since I started interacting with NationStates!
Eh the paperwork is getting to me.
Nearly 20 yrs since I found NationStates, who have thought it would be here still?
I think I found NS sometime in 2003. Did you have a nation before Kleinekatzen?
Yup, several of them…slowly let them go till this one was left once t lost interest in forum role playing.