NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,6254,6264,6274,6284,6294,6304,631. . .4,8574,858»
Messages

The Republic of Ireland of Ferneus

Barlyy wrote:What openings do you use?

It's been months so I honestly don't remember that well, but one of my favs is:

Two pawns in the middle move two forward.
Pawns next to them move one forward for pawn wall.
Bishops right behind two middle pawns so they can move out the corners.
Knights behind bishops so they can jump out to attack.
Castle the king.

Assuming that your enemy allows you to set it up, my friend said that it'll basically set you up for the mid-game.

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

sorry i dont speak enchantment table

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

neim en passanted me

The Swinging Jungle of Baloo Kingdom

NooooooooOoooooo wrote:sorry i dont speak enchantment table

Beep beep ba

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

Baloo Kingdom wrote:Beep beep ba

how dare you, banned

The Morbius Goodman of Ethics Committee of the SCPF

1930s RP

Hoping to improve relations with Britain, the monarchy has offered the hand of Tsesarevich George Nikolaevich Romanov of Russia, first son of Tsar Alexei II and Tsarina Natalia Sergeyevna Mamantov-Romanov, daughter of Natalia Brasova who herself is wife of the occasional regent Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia.

As George luckily does not have hemophilia he is expected to succeed the throne upon Alexei IIís death. He was also born the same year as Elizabeth II and has two younger sister, Grand Duchess Xenia and Grand Duchess Maria, 9 and 5 respectively.

Yazakhastan

The Swinging Jungle of Baloo Kingdom

NooooooooOoooooo wrote:how dare you, banned

So sad!

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

i am going to doxx dolly's dad's dad's dwelling

The Cartography lad of The Greater Western Union

Barlyy wrote:Oh god. Wait until they hear about en passant.

So glad gary chess thought through over 19 million different choices possible in every chess game

The Morbius Goodman of Ethics Committee of the SCPF

The Greater Western Union wrote:So glad gary chess thought through over 19 million different choices possible in every chess game

So does turk get surgery

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

is it ever smart to kill your own guy in chess

The Cartography lad of The Greater Western Union

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:So does turk get surgery

If you'd like to give it a go, give it a go. Lad's in your care now.

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

graham ashcraft = mack from bad things happen its always sunny in philadelphia

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/869745020079579197/990405088176664656/unknown.png

The Caliphate of Feylania

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:What war are you specifically talking about?

Sorry I got the Empire wrong it wasn't the Qajars it was the Afsharids (they basically lost the Caucuses, Dagestan, and Chechnia

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

Baloo Kingdom whats the shape with 6 sides

The Caliphate of Feylania

NooooooooOoooooo wrote:Baloo Kingdom whats the shape with 6 sides

a Dodecahedron

The Office of Dollystana

https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/song/4999894993731584

The Give me the Zombie egg of The Dream of Kirby

NooooooooOoooooo wrote:Baloo Kingdom whats the shape with 6 sides

A cube

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

Dollystana wrote:https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/song/4999894993731584

https://onlinesequencer.net/2847329

mine is better because its a real song

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

The Dream of Kirby wrote:A cube

I said sides, not faces

The Office of Dollystana

NooooooooOoooooo wrote:https://onlinesequencer.net/2847329

mine is better because its a real song

Mine is better because it's campaigning for you

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

Dollystana wrote:Mine is better because it's campaigning for you

Ok true

The Among of NooooooooOoooooo

https://onlinesequencer.net/2847329

Work in progress, give feedback

The Office Chair Balooist of Yazakhastan

Ethics Committee of the SCPF wrote:1930s RP

Hoping to improve relations with Britain, the monarchy has offered the hand of Tsesarevich George Nikolaevich Romanov of Russia, first son of Tsar Alexei II and Tsarina Natalia Sergeyevna Mamantov-Romanov, daughter of Natalia Brasova who herself is wife of the occasional regent Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovich of Russia.

As George luckily does not have hemophilia he is expected to succeed the throne upon Alexei IIís death. He was also born the same year as Elizabeth II and has two younger sister, Grand Duchess Xenia and Grand Duchess Maria, 9 and 5 respectively.

Yazakhastan

Elizabeth III accepts the offer and travels to Russia to meet George. She will marry him upon her 20th Birthday

«12. . .4,6254,6264,6274,6284,6294,6304,631. . .4,8574,858»