NATION

PASSWORD

Britannia Prima Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12345
Messages

The Republic of Gladys and the drowning fish

Hotspurnia wrote:Congrats Gladys and the drowning fish for tying the record as longest serving WA delegate in this region![/qu[quote=hotspurnia;39585886]He's done it! Gladys and the drowning fish has overtaken Marsopolis (RIP) as the longest serving WA delegate in our great region! Even though you took the spot from me, you have been doing a great job and hope to see you do well in the future.

Thanks. It means a lot. I hope there are no hard feelings and was wondering whether you had any ideas or suggestions towards activities in Brittania Prima. It would be great to get some help.

The Democratic Republic of Hotspurnia

Gladys and the drowning fish wrote:Thanks. It means a lot. I hope there are no hard feelings and was wondering whether you had any ideas or suggestions towards activities in Brittania Prima. It would be great to get some help.

No hard feelings, I had no idea what I was doing. My only suggestion is pin an information for voters dispatch or send it in your telegrams so we can feel more informed before voting.

The Republic of Gladys and the drowning fish

Hotspurnia wrote:No hard feelings, I had no idea what I was doing. My only suggestion is pin an information for voters dispatch or send it in your telegrams so we can feel more informed before voting.

Yeah, about that.
I'm not quite the delegate anymore.
Congrats Mountain State of China for becoming the new WA delegate. I had a good run.

Learningsupport and Wyndsor

The Empire of Mountain State of China

It appears once again that I'm the WA delegate. Thank you for those that endorsed me and congratulations to Gladys and the drowning fish four breaking the record!

The Rogue Nation of The Notorious Mad Jack

O: Coup in the provinces! Coup in the provinces!

I mean, congratulations.

The Armed Republic of Julianos scary basement

AYY guess what I just figured out! First in the region for most cultured!

The Confederacy of Wyndsor

Hotspurnia wrote:Congrats Gladys and the drowning fish for tying the record as longest serving WA delegate in this region!

Congrats, mate!

The Rogue Nation of The Notorious Mad Jack

The Empire of English-Union

(Advertising) Role play can be found on the Britannia Prima discord, feel free to type your own topic in the role play discussion board.

The Republic of Romano-British

The Republic of Airport Manager Services

Can someone endorse me tonight? Lily came and tag raided my region and erased our wfe and are still here.

The Democratic Republic of Hotspurnia

Airport Manager Services wrote:Can someone endorse me tonight? Lily came and tag raided my region and erased our wfe and are still here.

Uh, your not in our region so we really can't help you.

The Republic of Minarchist Free State

Im going to be honest, your recruitment telegram is the best I have receivedever

The Democratic Republic of Hotspurnia

Now that Gladys and the drowning fish is once again WA Delegate, do you mind starting back the weekly telegrams? I loved those

The Republic of Gladys and the drowning fish

Hotspurnia wrote:Now that Gladys and the drowning fish is once again WA Delegate, do you mind starting back the weekly telegrams? I loved those

Sounds great! Any ideas for what to put in them?

The Republic of Gladys and the drowning fish

Minarchist Free State wrote:Im going to be honest, your recruitment telegram is the best I have receivedever

I still have it in my inbox.

The Democratic Republic of Hotspurnia

[quote=gladys_and_the_drowning_fish;40176603]Sounds great! Any ideas for what to put in them
Your opinions on the WA resolutions, endorsements leaderboard, newly joined nations and ones that left or died, embassies opened or closed. If anyone has other ideas please share.

«12345