WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Back Rubbers of Trianes
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
BackRub contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in BackRub
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, BackRub is ranked 15,380th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Republic of Blanduand||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Free Isles of Nodij||Corrupt Dictatorship||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
- : The Republic of Sak463 departed this region for Angelene.
- : Cronoska ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of HawkNation39 departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The United States of Not Frenchy 34 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Event horizon 64 ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Thirty Four departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federation of Rose from the Flame departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Kingdom of Magi of Starkhaven departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Federation of Rose from the Flame arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Guy 34 departed this region for Devide by Zero.
BackRub Regional Message Board
I think it would be nice to have a regional map. Can we do that?
sort of lazy also I'm horrible with inkscape
Greetings, citizens of Backrub. As the Prime Minister, I've been visiting our embassy here, and thought I would stop by to exercise some diplomacy. Feel free to vacation in Dictator Islands.
Salutations. Some of you might know me, some of you don't. Anyways, nice to meet you, I'm RavenShade.
endorse me kthx
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!