NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Grand Union of The Eastern Antarctic State (elected )

Founder: The Real guy the best guy of Esceen

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 246th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 570th Most Popular Tourist Destinations: 630th+41
Most Developed: 631st Most Influential: 634th Most Extensive Public Healthcare: 639th Most Eco-Friendly Governments: 640th Most Advanced Public Transport: 674th Longest Average Lifespans: 689th Most Cultured: 691st Largest Welfare Programs: 724th Largest Publishing Industry: 731st Highest Poor Incomes: 741st Most Advanced Public Education: 763rd Largest Governments: 769th Healthiest Citizens: 779th Most Rebellious Youth: 786th Most Beautiful Environments: 796th Most Valuable International Artwork: 805th Highest Food Quality: 810th Smartest Citizens: 849th Largest Black Market: 856th Highest Economic Output: 867th Best Weather: 888th Highest Foreign Aid Spending: 900th Most Scientifically Advanced: 916th Highest Average Tax Rates: 981st Most Subsidized Industry: 981st Largest Information Technology Sector: 992nd Lowest Crime Rates: 1,053rd Highest Average Incomes: 1,144th Most Inclusive: 1,231st Most Efficient Economies: 1,232nd Nicest Citizens: 1,284th Most Nations: 1,443rd Safest: 1,644th Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,717th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,816th Most Devout: 2,180th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 2,232nd Most Patriotic: 2,260th Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 2,285th Most Cheerful Citizens: 2,414th Most Secular: 2,473rd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Australialia, for NZ and USG refugees alike. We accept all embassy requests. Puppets must be reported to Brusseldorf.
No we won't join your inter-regional commonwealth thing, go away

ALL ARRIVING NATIONS MUST READ THE ENTIRETY OF THE CONSTITUTION

Grand Unitary League of Australialia's Guardians (UN)

banned things: chinese pornography drawings, comedy chevrons, all memes (ESPECIALLY MINION MEMES), BJORNISM, being apathetic to meter rulers, Product Placement™, smiling is rebanned but ebin meme face is allowed :^), RADICAL CENTRISM, Andermor and Andermorism.

Days since last Andermor Incident: NIBBA

---->DEFCON NIBBA<----



  1. 10

    Andermor

    FactbookPolitics by Kazadure . 294 reads.

  2. 3

    Australialia Constitution/Puppet State identification/RP Rules

    FactbookLegislation by Brusseldorf . 146 reads.

  3. 16

    Regional Map of Australialia

    AccountDiplomacy by Aspergards . 3,051 reads.

  4. 6

    Major Alliances of Australialia

    MetaReference by Quelsh . 1,034 reads.

  5. 3

    SkyWorld Airline Alliance

    AccountTrade by The Pacifican Islands . 195 reads.

▼ 2 More

Embassies: Australia, Order of the Southern North, Turkic Union, Nohbdy, The Western Isles, The Dirt Alliance, Queensland, Arconian Empire, Right to Life, Ivory Tower, KAISERREICH, The Illuminati, United States of America, The Alliance of Dictators, Eastern Roman Empire, Ancient Lands, and 76 others.the realm of insanity, Nova Historiae, Hellenic Civilization, Brazzaville, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Solid Kingdom, The Bar on the corner of every region, The World of Remnant, Khuzifenq, Krumpelberg, Kylden, International Debating Area, Regionless, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Silverhold, Elparia, Union of Nationalists, The Dank Meme Alliance, Avadam Inn, The Democratic Commonwealth, The United Empires of Carson, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Bloco Liberal, Fredonia, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, The Great Chili, Republic of China, Despotic Europe, Wanderlust, Laraniem, Barbaria, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Dolla Holla, Kingdom Of England And Wales, Deep Storage, Reality, Cemetery, Lisseum, Hollow Point, The Slide Countries, Union of Liberal Nations, Chicken overlords, RAMS, Europe but better, 1980s America, Anti Fairy Pact, Ancient, Cactus union, matheo, Comoros, Old Zealand, Christmas, Minnesota, Emirates of Futurnia, Saint Lucia, Reminated Euromean Republic, The Cult of PCHS, Oneid, Hells Headbangers, Australia Commonwealth, The Agents of SHIELD, Independence Hill, Lusaka, Institute of Cellulose, Slatos, Albosiac, DogeLand, Golden Eco Friendly, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, The Orange Order, Rhodesians, Montrandecs Neighbours, EmbassyRegi0nia, and Brandon.

The embassy with Monarchist and Democratic Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Casual, Defender, Democratic, Featured, Human-Only, Map, Medium, Modern Tech, National Sovereigntist, Parody, Regional Government, Role Player, and 3 others.Silly, Social, and Video Game.

Regional Power: Moderate

Australialia contains 11 nations, the 1,443rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Australialia

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Australialia is ranked 25,688th in the world for Fattest Citizens.

1.The Isle of TharsisInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Nemo me impune lacessit”
2.The Grand Union of The Eastern Antarctic StateLeft-wing Utopia“Oh Ye Land of Ice and Glaciers!”
3.The Federal Republics of The Pacifican IslandsNew York Times Democracy“Rises shining sun”
4.The Socialist Federation of GallispaniaCivil Rights Lovefest“Sine pecunia liberi sumus”
5.The Real guy the best guy of EsceenIron Fist Consumerists“Weg met deze kanker”
6.The Democratic People's Republic of QuelshNew York Times Democracy“We Endure”
7.The Exiled Loyalists of ToxtethInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God Save the Emperor”
8.The Democratic Republic of ShoulganLeft-wing Utopia“Strength and Peace”
9.The Commonwealth of BrusseldorfInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Onwards and Upwards!”
10.The Shipping Conglomerate of Australia PostCivil Rights Lovefest“We Deliver”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Australialia Regional Message Board

Messages

The Pasifik Republik of Glengo Island

Glengo Island wrote:QUICK (it was 6 days ago but you never know)

AWAKEN THE SLEEPER AGENTS

Field Hospital 01 Bênçãos Seculares is now the provisional audience chamber for Operation Fénix.

Rebuild Quelsh.

-

"Just ask yourself: Is my military budget greater than Glengo's humanitarian aid budget?"

"No."

The Pasifik Republik of Glengo Island

Quelsh quelsh please

what's the perfect quelsh for quelsh

even if it's domestic andermorism with phosphorus characteristics(tm) the occupation must end in quelsh, right quelsh?

hey quelsh a person's favourite sound is their own name quelsh

quelsh

The Pasifik Republik of Glengo Island

Australia Post wrote:ANDOR IS DEAD 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

wait f-ck

this was about andermor

andor even has a movie coming out

it's bad that the last 4 posts are by me and that I'm just realising my man disappeared 13 days ago

The Democratic People's Republic of Quelsh

Glengo Island wrote:Quelsh quelsh please

what's the perfect quelsh for quelsh

even if it's domestic andermorism with phosphorus characteristics(tm) the occupation must end in quelsh, right quelsh?

hey quelsh a person's favourite sound is their own name quelsh

quelsh

what

The Shipping Conglomerate of Australia Post

Quelsh wrote:what

please dont quelsh him hes suffering from quelshephrenia and requires 500mg of quelsh daily to quash the quelsh delusions

The Democratic People's Republic of Quelsh

Australia Post wrote:please dont quelsh him hes suffering from quelshephrenia and requires 500mg of quelsh daily to quash the quelsh delusions

oh sorry Glengo Island

The Pasifik Republik of Glengo Island

Quelsh wrote:oh sorry Glengo Island

I shall explain.

Month(s) ago I proposed during the previous cessation of Andermor that I would orchestrate a humanitarian aid mission/transitional government. Andermor climbed back out of hell to veto the transitional government, so it was merely an aid mission.

I have more recently brought this up again, referring to supposed sleeper agents within the aid mission to resurrect its original purpose, labelling a field hospital named 01 Bênçãos Seculares as an audience chamber to discuss said transitional government and what it would look like because I was not about to do the gamer move of deciding for you under threat. I used your nation's name to beckon it forward to decide for itself and to facetiously gain favour from you/your people.

I have justified this move by positioning my foreign aid budget as unassailable by any nation. If reasoned fancifully, any Glenganese-backed territory would just end up being a better place to live after each attack due to this budget. Think "wholesome 100" as a government policy and economic system of receiving funds.
we do guided tours to renewable energy and they just print money trust me real NS stats

(this is lore for glengo's "quelsh post." glengo-quelsh-post lore)

poetry: "a quality quelsh"

i clench to be quenched by quelsh

to quash the quelsh

for quelsh;

not quashed quelsh

but quelsh quelsh,

a quenched quelsh,

a quelsh quelshed.

a quality quelsh

The Democratic People's Republic of Quelsh

Glengo Island wrote:I shall explain.

Month(s) ago I proposed during the previous cessation of Andermor that I would orchestrate a humanitarian aid mission/transitional government. Andermor climbed back out of hell to veto the transitional government, so it was merely an aid mission.

I have more recently brought this up again, referring to supposed sleeper agents within the aid mission to resurrect its original purpose, labelling a field hospital named 01 Bênçãos Seculares as an audience chamber to discuss said transitional government and what it would look like because I was not about to do the gamer move of deciding for you under threat. I used your nation's name to beckon it forward to decide for itself and to facetiously gain favour from you/your people.

I have justified this move by positioning my foreign aid budget as unassailable by any nation. If reasoned fancifully, any Glenganese-backed territory would just end up being a better place to live after each attack due to this budget. Think "wholesome 100" as a government policy and economic system of receiving funds.
we do guided tours to renewable energy and they just print money trust me real NS stats

(this is lore for glengo's "quelsh post." glengo-quelsh-post lore)

poetry: "a quality quelsh"

i clench to be quenched by quelsh

to quash the quelsh

for quelsh;

not quashed quelsh

but quelsh quelsh,

a quenched quelsh,

a quelsh quelshed.

a quality quelsh

oh okay

I will umm think about what you have said

The Grand Union of The Eastern Antarctic State

Brothers, I appreciate the long distance race that is nationstates lmao. Only two more years until a decade lol.

The United Kingdom of The Orange Order

For anyone who wants to get news about what's going on in The Orange Order we now have a website dedicated to it visit: https://meercovo.wixsite.com/onn-too

That's right Liers Norgan has all the coverage you need!

Forum View