Governor: The Democratic Republic of Tykra
WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Tykra
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Afilia
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Afilia is ranked 16,670th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Empire of Frenoventch||Capitalizt||“O tempo nos justificará ”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Tykra||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Cumpre e torne-se”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Solisfanobis||Left-Leaning College State||“Força e Coragem nos levará à prosperidade”|
|4.||The Fiefdom of Wingas||New York Times Democracy||“Com dinheiro tudo se consegue”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Leonardistao||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A esperança nos guiará”|
|6.||The Democratic Republic of Panuniancaba||Democratic Socialists||“A União nos fortalece”|
|7.||The Theocracy of Gisus||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ao contribuir pro senhor, contribui para si mesmo.”|
- : Embassy established between Afilia and One Collective Brain Cell.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tykra appointed The Democratic Republic of Panuniancaba as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Afilia.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tykra agreed to construct embassies with One Collective Brain Cell.
- : The Playhouse of Shudana of the region One Collective Brain Cell proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tykra lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Fiefdom of Wingas arrived from The Crown Dependency of Hong Kong.
- : The Democratic Republic of Panuniancaba was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Confederacy of Leonardistao was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tykra proposed constructing embassies with Balder.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tykra composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
Afilia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.