NATION

PASSWORD

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Ciphage (elected )

Founder: The Commonwealth of Aelstun Founder

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 284th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 431st Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,222nd
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the world of Aelstun, a world of magic and technology. A land where the races of Men, Elves, and Dwarves exist together.

We are a roleplay region with a theme of technology and magic.

WA Members, please endorse Ciphage

Current Roleplay Time: Midyear 4322


LinkDiscord | Government | Roleplay Rules | Link All Roleplay Maps | Embassy Policy

Established February 19, 2021. Do not use this region as puppet storage



  1. 1

    Aelstun Roleplay

    BulletinPolicy by Aelstun Founder . 488 reads.

Embassies: Stellux, URA, Autropolis, Entropy, and Aelstun RP.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Fantasy Tech, Independent, Large, Map, Multi-Species, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, and Social.

Aelstun contains 68 nations, the 284th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Rebellious Youth in Aelstun

World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.

As a region, Aelstun is ranked 21,647th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.

1.The United Kingdom of SayobiaNew York Times Democracy“Never Give merci To Other Contries😡”
2.The Dominion of Topanga MatthewsMoralistic Democracy“Peace and Justice”
3.The Armed Republic of BluefortFather Knows Best State“Whatever it takes...”
4.The Commonwealth of Aelstun FounderCorporate Bordello“The gods shall bring prosperity”
5.The Queendom of MangomyInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Everything goes”
6.The Principality of EndingsNew York Times Democracy“We Will End”
7.The Kingdom of Fivions VillovrippocInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We Will Endure”
8.The Empire of NasinateInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Peace and Justice”
9.The Republic of PennersCapitalist Paradise“Motto...”
10.The Democratic Republic of BurgandeeseNew York Times Democracy“From Many, One”
1234. . .67»

Regional Happenings

More...

Aelstun Regional Message Board

Messages

The Democratic Republic of Drakonaris

Drakonaris welcomes its new allies in the Internationale! We are proud to stand together in working towards a world of equality for all.

The Democratic Republic of Drakonaris

We are pleased also to announce that Drakonaris is now formally protecting the League of Emhain and reserves the right to intervene to ensure its independence and security. We are also beginning joint military exercises with the Elven Military of Emhain in attempts to strengthen the bonds between our two nations.

The Socialist Anercian Republic of Jesrurix

Drakonaris wrote:We are pleased also to announce that Drakonaris is now formally protecting the League of Emhain and reserves the right to intervene to ensure its independence and security. We are also beginning joint military exercises with the Elven Military of Emhain in attempts to strengthen the bonds between our two nations.

Fascist Spillover

As the marauding deserters and former black army warbands were expelled from the Anercian countryside, they were forced to trek across the Mountains to avoid being encircled by the armies of the Socialist Republic. In total, the surviving warband comprising of 23,753 men, all armed but undersupplied. They cross into the territories of Drakonaris and Emhain, they start to sack towns in a guerilla style fashion and retreat back into the mountains or woods when local security forces arrived.

The Democratic Republic of Drakonaris

Jesrurix wrote:Fascist Spillover

As the marauding deserters and former black army warbands were expelled from the Anercian countryside, they were forced to trek across the Mountains to avoid being encircled by the armies of the Socialist Republic. In total, the surviving warband comprising of 23,753 men, all armed but undersupplied. They cross into the territories of Drakonaris and Emhain, they start to sack towns in a guerilla style fashion and retreat back into the mountains or woods when local security forces arrived.

Drakonarian rapid response forces are mobilized with local dragon guard units helping stop the damage as dragon riders race to the scene. All people are evacuated from the areas before air units begin to scour the forests and mountains hunting down the deserters and warbands capturing them when possible and killing if necessary. Pursuant to the new agreement Drakonarian forces also persue similar operations in Emhain ensuring the security of protectorate areas once the immediate threat to Drakonaris is dealt with. Once all opposition has been safely driven into hiding or captured the Drakonarian Red Ranger forces are sent in methodically searching the hills and mountains on foot and with the aid of tracker dragons until the last stragglers are captured or killed. Some very few flee back into Anercia and their government is notified to assist in capturing them.

A message is sent from the ministry of justice offering the extradition of all prisoners back to Anercia should that be desired and giving assurances that they will be tried under Drakonarian or Emhain law even if extradition is not requested.

The Socialist Anercian Republic of Jesrurix

Drakonaris wrote:Drakonarian rapid response forces are mobilized with local dragon guard units helping stop the damage as dragon riders race to the scene. All people are evacuated from the areas before air units begin to scour the forests and mountains hunting down the deserters and warbands capturing them when possible and killing if necessary. Pursuant to the new agreement Drakonarian forces also persue similar operations in Emhain ensuring the security of protectorate areas once the immediate threat to Drakonaris is dealt with. Once all opposition has been safely driven into hiding or captured the Drakonarian Red Ranger forces are sent in methodically searching the hills and mountains on foot and with the aid of tracker dragons until the last stragglers are captured or killed. Some very few flee back into Anercia and their government is notified to assist in capturing them.

A message is sent from the ministry of justice offering the extradition of all prisoners back to Anercia should that be desired and giving assurances that they will be tried under Drakonarian or Emhain law even if extradition is not requested.

The Anercian government state that the captured warbands would be shot via firesquad when returned. So it is up to the Drakonarians.

The Socialist Anercian Republic of Jesrurix

Creation of the Biological Weaponization Project

In order to safeguard the revolution, science was chosen as the primary method of such as hundreds of millions of Rose Pesos are poured into secret fortified bunker labs in the mountains. The BWP was approved to research vaccinations and treatments on existing bioweapons and diseases, while also experimenting with methods on secretly delivering such viruses into a population. Another wing was dedicated to the creation of new bioweapons entirely, mixing lethality with high transmission, however before any such bioweapon was deployed, a vaccine for it was be developed as well.

Underneath towering mountains, are nestled safely Zion-1 with extensive housing, food, recreation, research, and containment areas to hold tens of thousands of personnel. Ungodly experimentation both to inoculate and infect at the same touch of their work. They are paid well and on pain of death held there until their contracts are up. Nothing gets out as signal blocking stations were placed to prevent the leak of information, as well as foreign interference.

State Changes:
+Zion-1

The Democratic Republic of Drakonaris

Jesrurix wrote:The Anercian government state that the captured warbands would be shot via firesquad when returned. So it is up to the Drakonarians.

Drakonaris thanks the Anercian government for this information and decides that they will prosecute them internally publicly giving assurances that justice will be done and that all efforts will be made to rehabilitate these misguided terrorists to be productive members of society if possible.

The Kingdom of Elybia

A letter is sent to jesrurix reading as follows:

"Good day. Rumours have been spreading around that jesrurix is a communist nation. I am not kicking you out of elybia, I only want to know for sure if these Rumours are true or false. Are jesrurix a communist nation?"

-A7, head of ELYBIA INTERNAL SECURITY ORGANISATION

The Socialist Anercian Republic of Jesrurix

Elybia wrote:A letter is sent to jesrurix reading as follows:

"Good day. Rumours have been spreading around that jesrurix is a communist nation. I am not kicking you out of elybia, I only want to know for sure if these Rumours are true or false. Are jesrurix a communist nation?"

-A7, head of ELYBIA INTERNAL SECURITY ORGANISATION

Mikhal Doga received the letter on his desk, he wrote, "Anercia is a nation forged by socialists, communists, anarkists, and other leftists for us to rid ourselves from our chains. My party, the All-Left Socialist Party, is a broad coalition of those nation-smiths, and proudly i served for them. Think what you will."

The Empire of Brasil jr

ola caro cidadães de aelstun vim parar aqui porque minha antiga região pacifico norte so conversa coisas fúteis como fortnite e jogadores de futebol desejo a todos um ótimo dia e que Deus ilumina essa querida região

Forum View