WA Delegate: The Commonwealth and Outer Isles of Garchyland (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Efficient Economies in A Liberal Haven
Nations ranked highly are the most ruthlessly efficient at translating raw resources, including people, into economic output.
As a region, A Liberal Haven is ranked 18,885th in the world for Most Efficient Economies.
|1.||The Liberal Utopia of Maineiacs||Left-wing Utopia||“What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been...”|
|2.||The Ravanian Liberal Haven of Dollar||Capitalist Paradise||“Never yielding”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Drubony||Capitalist Paradise||“Unity in diversity”|
|4.||The Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Calling to join them, the wretched and joyful”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Stilth||Moralistic Democracy||“Force through union.”|
|6.||The United Kingdom of Lambaday||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No!”|
|7.||The Commonwealth and Outer Isles of Garchyland||Left-wing Utopia||“To honor the great and supply the poor”|
|8.||The Armed Republic of Ride Destroyer||Anarchy||“No, I did not break it!”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Scoun||Moralistic Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|10.||The Vengeful Native of Caldanya||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Freedom and equality!”|
- : The Republic of Niger Accipitres Delenda Est ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Redwood Wood Wood ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Ricefarm10 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Christmas Zombie Monarchy of The Finntopian Empire of the region The Finntopian Region of DOOM cancelled the closure of its embassy in A Liberal Haven.
- : The People's Republic of Prywhen of the region The Finntopian Region of DOOM ordered the closure of its embassy in A Liberal Haven.
- : Courelli in alh ceased to exist.
- : A time traveller 21 ceased to exist.
- : The Ancient empire of Scus Dom of the region New Alvarez Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Strike drones ceased to exist.
- : Cassiano ceased to exist.
A Liberal Haven Regional Message Board
You say dead, I say peaceful. It is a typical raider who would only see satisfaction in the way they want things for others and not the way that the residents want things.
If you really want it this way. I left my original region due to its inactivity and I hate seeing regions fall into it.
I would say nations roughly fall into three categories:
1) Newer nations (less than 3 years old) that are incredibly active but then they go through life changes and stop activity on the website. They CTE.
With the thousands of regions here, there are regions for nearly everyone. It seems like the raiders found a region that wasn't for them and then tried to "convert" it into a region they wanted, all while pretending it was for the greater good of the region.
Long story short: Yes, this is the way we want it.
As this embassy is going down, I'd like to say some things to end with.
1. I enjoyed this raid. the banter with Garchy was incredibly entertaining, and I hope you enjoyed it too.
2. Screw Cald. dude walks in and kicked me out.
3. Main Main, I have conflicted feelings about you. you were kinda a sore loser and a bit of a jerk, but I forgive you as this ends.
I'm gonna make it clear with my posts that I was mostly joking, they were jokes based on tiny opinions of mine.
In all seriousness it was fun hanging out with you guys, maybe we'll meet down the road someday.
You forgive me? That's rich. You and your whole little crew were unwelcome and unneeded. We didn't need you to liven things up; whether there was enough activity here was not your decision to make. You were all arrogant, obnoxious and taunting the entire time. Good riddance.
*goes into script* *whispers*
although I will say that looking back on it, I absolutely do not hate you, whether you hate me or not. recent raids have made me realize that you were actually not really a jerk. The people who dm me get that award.
good bye you all, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to meet you, even if you guys aren't the number one guy in my fan club. I hope we meet again somewhere, probably not on a raid field tho i'm guessing...
Ugh, sorry to see those kind of interactions on your RMB, Garchy & Main. Y'all weathered all the BS with more class than I would have.