NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .9,9899,9909,9919,9929,9939,9949,995. . .10,13210,133»
Messages

The Federal Republic of Vivolkha

Raskana wrote:My comment was a joke as wel, sorry.

Its hard to see without facial expressions.....

It's OK :)

The Protectorate of Raskana

Vivolkha wrote:It's OK :)

Cool, I am working on my Factbook atm, giving my leaders expensive **** they do not need.

The Rogue Nation of EVILEVIL

lol I look at how many wepons that all of many people own is 10 per person Imagine carrying 10 wepons every day to places lol

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Free quta

Hello! How do man go out of Islands. I join by mistake. Sorry for mans bad English I don't speak it

The Federal Republic of Vivolkha

Valentian Elysium wrote:Vivolkha new flag?

Not canon, this is just the flag of the Russian anti-war movement.

The Empire Federation of Alski

Vivolkha wrote:As long as you don't call it soccer it's fine

Also more terms for soccer:

futboll
ֆուտբոլ
ফুটবল
футбол
ритнитоп
ритнитопковци
futbol
fotbal
fútbol
फ़ुटबॉल
フットボール
サッカー
ಫುಟ್‌ಬಾಲ್
futbols
futbolas
ഫുട്ബോൾ
फुट्बॉल्
فوتبال
piłka nożna
futebol
fotbal
фудбал
futbal
balompié
ఫుట్‌బాల్
ฟุตบอล
копаний м'яч
פוטבאָל
futbalo
كرة القدم
mell-droad
足球
踢波
fodbold
voetbal
jalgpall
fótbóltur
jalkapallo
ფეხბურთი
Fußball
ποδόσφαιρο
μάππα
כדורגל
fótbolti
knattspyrna
umupira w'amaguru
kājbumba
Kaalppanthu
bluckan coshey
fotball
ball-coise
පා පන්දු
kubada cagta
mpira wa miguu
fotboll
கால்பந்து
pêl-droed
sokker
蹴球
sacar
soccar
sackyr
soka
calcio
nogomet
labdarúgás
foci
ball-pwe
ບານເຕະ
bóng đá
đá banh
sepak bola
bola sepak
축구
kandanda
EVILEVIL wrote:あなたは今死ぬなんてあえて *18-8-19-19-12*

First, not a nice thing to say, second, type in English unless doing something like I did here

The Federal Republic of Vivolkha

The Free Republic of Harjanika

Vivolkha wrote:Please put this in a spoiler. Thanks!

Nice new flag

The Holy and Exalted Empire of Valentian Elysium

Vivolkha wrote:Not canon, this is just the flag of the Russian anti-war movement.

Oh, right

The Garden of Earthly Delights of Jabberwocky

Free quta wrote:Hello! How do man go out of Islands. I join by mistake. Sorry for mans bad English I don't speak it

On our WFE, which is our main page, there is a link in green: Tired of life in 10000 Islands? If you click on that you will be presented with other options. But, of course, no one wants to leave, so the link has never been used. 😉

Auraesic union

Valentian Elysium wrote:Probably not. Just the same nation name
A) You can see that the nation is "founded" and not "refounded" (here)
B) There've been other Portums in the boneyard (here)

Anyway, can my banned account be unmanned?

The People's Republic of Internatistan

Auraesic union wrote:Anyway, can my banned account be unmanned?

Might have to harness the dark side of the force

The Shooting Star of Minata

6 more people to join until I can start the first elimination.

By the way, if I don’t get enough people by June, and you telegram me in after June 1st, you will not be accepted.

The United Empire of Asukana

Minata wrote:6 more people to join until I can start the first elimination.

By the way, if I don’t get enough people by June, and you telegram me in after June 1st, you will not be accepted.

what is this about?

The Shooting Star of Minata

Asukana wrote:what is this about?

READ

The Card Rolette Competition

Now you might be wondering, what is this Card Rolette?! It's simple, I spin a wheel with your ns name.
After the wheel stops spinning, whoever is chosen gets eliminated!
After everyone is eliminated, and there's only one person left, they will get a prize.
the prize is a Ultra rare, rare or ex-nation card. It depends on what I have.
if you want to join, telegram me and you'll be in. By the way, this game is completely optional.
Telegram me before June.

RULES:
1. Don't take this seriously, is just a fun game I made that people might enjoy. If you argue or be rude or anything that will be offensive to people,
you will be kicked out.
2. No puppets allowed.
3. You MUST speak English, even if you are bad at it, you still have to.
4. If you get eliminated, please don't ragequit. There's always next time!
5. You have to be in 10000 Islands
6. Have fun!

Nations in this faboulous rolette:
ETopiAna
The Socialist Dictatorship of Potatostan
Alski
Macrasetia
Point Chayenne
Harjanika
South Sunn
Mefinujo
New Kowloon Bay
Asukana[WINNER]
Cresr
Vicim
Second Peenadian
Lower Lorwitz Navilia

Read dispatch

The United Empire of Asukana

Minata wrote:READ
The Card Rolette Competition

Now you might be wondering, what is this Card Rolette?! It's simple, I spin a wheel with your ns name.
After the wheel stops spinning, whoever is chosen gets eliminated!
After everyone is eliminated, and there's only one person left, they will get a prize.
the prize is a Ultra rare, rare or ex-nation card. It depends on what I have.
if you want to join, telegram me and you'll be in. By the way, this game is completely optional.
Telegram me before June.

RULES:
1. Don't take this seriously, is just a fun game I made that people might enjoy. If you argue or be rude or anything that will be offensive to people,
you will be kicked out.
2. No puppets allowed.
3. You MUST speak English, even if you are bad at it, you still have to.
4. If you get eliminated, please don't ragequit. There's always next time!
5. You have to be in 10000 Islands
6. Have fun!

Nations in this faboulous rolette:
ETopiAna
The Socialist Dictatorship of Potatostan
Alski
Macrasetia
Point Chayenne
Harjanika
South Sunn
Mefinujo
New Kowloon Bay
Asukana[WINNER]
Cresr
Vicim
Second Peenadian
Lower Lorwitz Navilia

Read dispatch

Interesting, I'll join

The United Xzec Peoples of Boroii

The Shooting Star of Minata

The Currently Sleeping Presence of New Kowloon Bay

Minata wrote:READ
The Card Rolette Competition

Now you might be wondering, what is this Card Rolette?! It's simple, I spin a wheel with your ns name.
After the wheel stops spinning, whoever is chosen gets eliminated!
After everyone is eliminated, and there's only one person left, they will get a prize.
the prize is a Ultra rare, rare or ex-nation card. It depends on what I have.
if you want to join, telegram me and you'll be in. By the way, this game is completely optional.
Telegram me before June.

RULES:
1. Don't take this seriously, is just a fun game I made that people might enjoy. If you argue or be rude or anything that will be offensive to people,
you will be kicked out.
2. No puppets allowed.
3. You MUST speak English, even if you are bad at it, you still have to.
4. If you get eliminated, please don't ragequit. There's always next time!
5. You have to be in 10000 Islands
6. Have fun!

Nations in this faboulous rolette:
ETopiAna
The Socialist Dictatorship of Potatostan
Alski
Macrasetia
Point Chayenne
Harjanika
South Sunn
Mefinujo
New Kowloon Bay
Asukana[WINNER]
Cresr
Vicim
Second Peenadian
Lower Lorwitz Navilia

Read dispatch

dude I literally signed up

The Axolotriarchy of Lower Lorwitz Navilia

The Shooting Star of Minata

New Kowloon Bay wrote:dude I literally signed up

Sorry, I forgot you

The State of Hashari Darussalam

Lower Lorwitz Navilia wrote:8 RMB pages away!
Who will get the first post on 10,000?

Im positive it's not me, but if it was me, i will do a face reveal in the Discord.

The Shooting Star of Minata

Hashari Darussalam wrote:Im positive it's not me, but if it was me, i will do a face reveal in the Discord.

Now I’m curious…

The Federal Republic of Coldian

Hashari Darussalam wrote:Im positive it's not me, but if it was me, i will do a face reveal in the Discord.

You know what that means bois! Gather everyone!!!

«12. . .9,9899,9909,9919,9929,9939,9949,995. . .10,13210,133»