NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .3,0183,0193,0203,0213,0223,0233,024. . .3,1263,127»
Messages

The United Socialist Kingdom of The Greenlandic North

Saagar wrote:Hello world. Tell me, Gentlemen. How do I add the name of the capital? I'm updating food, I'm dumping it. Or what rules are there on this topic?

You go to your settings and the Capital setting should be unlocked

The Free Land of Anarcho-Capitalist State

Bunzo Bunny wrote:I canít tell if I have seen you before but hi.Wait what how is that possible.

Actually, everyone has ten senses! The extra 5 are:
-Chronoception, sense of time.
-Proprioception, sense of movement.
-Equilibrioception, sense if balance.
-Nociception, sense of pain.
And Thermoception, sense of heat.

The Free Land of Bird State

The Nomadic Peoples of The City-17 Resistance

We're Approaching St Petersburg. The Battle is Gonna be hard as it's a Well Defended City. The population supports The Combines alot so we might see Citizens Helping the Combines.

The Empire of Trashkanistan73

The City-17 Resistance wrote:We're Approaching St Petersburg. The Battle is Gonna be hard as it's a Well Defended City. The population supports The Combines alot so we might see Citizens Helping the Combines.

Would ya need some help with that??

The Greenlandic North wrote:ďInteresting, how we have one more thing we have to see here, then we will go the a surprise location, youíll appreciate it.Ē She hands him and Erikson face masks. ďWeíll need radiation suits. These next ones are extremely deadly.Ē

Erik grabs a suit and puts it on ready for whatís next

The Republic of Koranz

The City-17 Resistance wrote:We're Approaching St Petersburg. The Battle is Gonna be hard as it's a Well Defended City. The population supports The Combines alot so we might see Citizens Helping the Combines.

I dunno what this is about but I'd love to help in any way I can

The Corporate City State of Dashiki City

The City-17 Resistance wrote:We're Approaching St Petersburg. The Battle is Gonna be hard as it's a Well Defended City. The population supports The Combines alot so we might see Citizens Helping the Combines.

Jackson Firearms (Private Military/Weapon Company, not a part of the government) in my country offers mercenary support to the highest bidder in the war, whither it would be currency or technology.

The Nomadic Peoples of The City-17 Resistance

Dashiki City wrote:Jackson Firearms (Private Military/Weapon Company, not a part of the government) in my country offers mercenary support to the highest bidder in the war, whither it would be currency or technology.

We'd need some Winter Trained Mercenaries! I hope it won't cost too much tho.

Trashkanistan73 wrote:Would ya need some help with that??

We Need all Kinds Of Millitary Aid, This Battle is Gonna Be One of the Turning Points Of the War Probably.

Koranz wrote:I dunno what this is about but I'd love to help in any way I can

We'd Love Help.

The Galactic State of New Narag Empire

The City-17 Resistance wrote:We're Approaching St Petersburg. The Battle is Gonna be hard as it's a Well Defended City. The population supports The Combines alot so we might see Citizens Helping the Combines.

Theo Narag sits back watching the Civil Strife unfold via His Personal Satellite. Fia walks in with tea. She looks at Theo.
Why not sell Weapons to both side. We get to watch more chaos and get to make a killing.
Theo Laughs pulling her Close. Great minds think Alike. I have already permitted Narag Annihilation Arms To Sell. Come let us enjoy the suffering of the lesser races.

The Sit back watching. Meanwhile A Businessman approaches both sides To sell Arms.

OOC: You seem New To Rp So if You have questions on how to do it just ask. While not on nation states I have been rping for over 10 years on world of warcraft.

The Grand United Kingdom of -Dragonland

Uniopolis wrote:Cucumbers. :P

Mangoes, cabbage, watermelon, eggs and some other things too.

The United Socialist Kingdom of The Greenlandic North

Trashkanistan73 wrote:Erik grabs a suit and puts it on ready for whatís next

As the 3 are in their suit they go to the last area. There they are Death Batís with helmets. Theyíre spitting fire and the ground is slowly getting destroyed. ďErik, these are Death Spitters. If their black goo touches you, you wonít last very long at all.Ē

The United States of Imperio tilandes

Esterwood wrote:Am good :)
Also welcom

In fact, I've been here for almost 3 months.

Bunzo Bunny wrote: I tried to find an image of a bunny killing a snake for pride but I just found a image of a snake killing baby rabbits so yea.

wow

-Dragonland wrote:Soc avorrit/avorrida i cansat/cansada. :P Bť, bona nit a tothom! (Iím bored and tired. :P Well, goodnight everyone!)

what a pity it is like this

how is everyone's day today?

The Corporate City State of Dashiki City

The City-17 Resistance wrote:We'd need some Winter Trained Mercenaries! I hope it won't cost too much tho.

10 billion Holy Doshes (or $4,444,444,444.44 US)

unless you want to negotiate

The Commonwealth of Bunzo Bunny

The United States of Imperio tilandes

The City-17 Resistance wrote:We're Approaching St Petersburg. The Battle is Gonna be hard as it's a Well Defended City. The population supports The Combines alot so we might see Citizens Helping the Combines.

if you want some help my army and armored marches and some mercenaries are doing nothing but training
so they are ready for any outside and inside help and because of that i can send them to you to help a little bit

The Empire of Ceuta Empire

The United Socialist Kingdom of The Greenlandic North

Ceuta Empire wrote:So how do i get more influence

You wait. However, if you join the WA you gain it at a faster rate

The Democratic Republic of BlueCosmic

Imperio tilandes wrote: how is everyone's day today?

Itís quite nice, well other than what happened but we donít talk about that.

The Grand United Kingdom of -Dragonland

Anarcho-Capitalist State wrote:Actually, everyone has ten senses!

I have sensitive senses. :P I can barely go outside without being blinded by the sun even on cloudy days, my sense of smell is so strong that I was able to smell a bag of doughnuts from far away yesterday, my hearing is so good that I probably know what youíre saying if youíre whispering near me, my taste is so good that I can taste smells if I open my mouth and Iím very sensitive to texture, so much so that I canít eat some foods that I like because of the texture. Soft pizza crust is one. Iím also very sensitive to pain, along with being very empathic. Itís not the most fun. You know, youíre lucky if you donít smell everything near you! I stepped into the hallway once and I could smell the teacher eating chicken. Not too long ago at my old school, the toilets had that smelly green soap you find at the doctorís. I could smell if someone had used it from over 1 metre away. YuckÖ The smell of food has also ruined my appetite and I threw up from a smell. Twice. In one day. :P And no one else could smell it! It gets annoying, really. I really wish people would actually care more about me and other people. Iíve been bullied before and just flat out ignored by so many people. Family, classmates, teachers, you name it! I just need a hug from someone who actually cares, virtual or realÖ I might cryÖ I wish everyone could be happy and we could all just live in peaceÖ

The Empire of Joslisonoria

Imperio tilandes wrote:

how is everyone's day today?

Well, I might have to get surgery.. sooo

The Democratic Republic of BlueCosmic

-Dragonland wrote:
I have sensitive senses. :P I can barely go outside without being blinded by the sun even on cloudy days, my sense of smell is so strong that I was able to smell a bag of doughnuts from far away yesterday, my hearing is so good that I probably know what youíre saying if youíre whispering near me, my taste is so good that I can taste smells if I open my mouth and Iím very sensitive to texture, so much so that I canít eat some foods that I like because of the texture. Soft pizza crust is one. Iím also very sensitive to pain, along with being very empathic. Itís not the most fun. You know, youíre lucky if you donít smell everything near you! I stepped into the hallway once and I could smell the teacher eating chicken. Not too long ago at my old school, the toilets had that smelly green soap you find at the doctorís. I could smell if someone had used it from over 1 metre away. YuckÖ The smell of food has also ruined my appetite and I threw up from a smell. Twice. In one day. :P And no one else could smell it! It gets annoying, really. I really wish people would actually care more about me and other people. Iíve been bullied before and just flat out ignored by so many people. Family, classmates, teachers, you name it! I just need a hug from someone who actually cares, virtual or realÖ I might cryÖ I wish everyone could be happy and we could all just live in peaceÖ

I would say something but idk to say.

Joslisonoria wrote:Well, I might have to get surgery.. sooo

Why?

The United States of Imperio tilandes

Joslisonoria wrote:Well, I might have to get surgery.. sooo

wow

BlueCosmic wrote:Itís quite nice, well other than what happened but we donít talk about that.

ok

Bunzo Bunny wrote:Whatís going on I donít understand much.

he is negotiating to send mercenaries to help them

The Corporate City State of Dashiki City

Bunzo Bunny wrote:Whatís going on I donít understand much.

stimulating the War Economy, just average Wintreath

The Grand United Kingdom of -Dragonland

Dashiki City wrote:stimulating the War Economy, just average Wintreath

War is awful. :P I hate it. Put a curse on it.

The Corporate City State of Dashiki City

-Dragonland wrote:War is awful. :P I hate it. Put a curse on it.

why would I put a curse on my job?

«12. . .3,0183,0193,0203,0213,0223,0233,024. . .3,1263,127»