NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .513514515516517518519. . .522523»
Messages

The Grand Republic of Killadonia

The regular elections have concluded and we have our winners:

Minister of the Foreign Office: Crawlaysia
First Seat of the Supreme Judicial Court: Kwabena Kingdom

The WA Delegate will conclude shortly

We currently have vacancies for both Prime Minister and Minister of Domestic Affairs; if anyone is interested in either position, please message me.

The Holy 𝔹𝔹 Empire of BrightonBurg

It's been awhile,but the NS fun poll is BACK! what is your favorite meat! many choices!

page=poll/p=186064

^please vote.

The Dovortsia of Draos

BrightonBurg wrote:It's been awhile,but the NS fun poll is BACK! what is your favorite meat! many choices!

page=poll/p=186064

^please vote.

nah

The War-torn territories of U Crane

BrightonBurg wrote:It's been awhile,but the NS fun poll is BACK! what is your favorite meat! many choices!

page=poll/p=186064

^please vote.

The (unnamed) Leader of The War-torn territories of U Crane has voted. May God bless the Czar and keep him far away from all of us.

The Grand Republic of Killadonia

The election for WA Delegate has concluded and Onocarcass has won re-election. Congratulations to Onocarcass and thank you to everyone who participated in the electoral process.

The Grand Republic of Killadonia

Congratulations to U Crane for becoming our new acting Minister of Domestic Affairs!

The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass

Way too early to know, but here's my first for the year post-draft

1) Ravens [12-5] Y
2) Browns [10-7] X
3) Bengals [10-7] X
4) Steelers [8-9]

1) Bills [13-4] Y
2) Jets [8-9]
3) Dolphins [8-9]
4) Patriots [6-11]

1) Colts [10-7] Y
2) Titans [10-7]
3) Jaguars [4-13]
4) Texans [3-14]

1) Chiefs [14-3] Z
2) Broncos [11-6] X
3) Raiders [9-8]
4) Chargers [9-8]

---------------------------------------------

1) Packers [12-5] Y
2) Lions [9-8] X
3) Vikings [6-11]
4) Bears [5-12]

1) Eagles [10-7] Y
2) Giants [8-9]
3) Cowboys [6-11]
4) Commanders [4-13]

1) Buccaneers [12-5] Z
2) Saints [11-6] X
3) Panthers [4-13]
4) Falcons [1-16]

1) Rams [12-5] Y
2) 49ers [9-8] X
3) Cardinals [7-10]
4) Seahawks [2-15]

The Dovortsia of Draos

Jets ain’t going 8-9 you on some stuff. Still have a horrible org structure not to mention 90% of their team are players that would be on practice squads anywhere else in the league outside Detroit and Jacksonville. But saying they’re going to finish Higher than Miami who has easily the most electrifying receiving core in the division a strengthened O-line and a new offensively minded head coach that his players on both side of the ball want to play for youre major kapping

The War-torn territories of U Crane

Killadonia wrote:Congratulations to U Crane for becoming our new acting Minister of Domestic Affairs!

Thank you. I'll try to justify the trust you have placed in me.

The War-torn territories of U Crane

New Fun poll. Please vote, discuss, or comment on. Any feedback is welcome.

The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass

Draos wrote:Jets ain’t going 8-9 you on some stuff. Still have a horrible org structure not to mention 90% of their team are players that would be on practice squads anywhere else in the league outside Detroit and Jacksonville. But saying they’re going to finish Higher than Miami who has easily the most electrifying receiving core in the division a strengthened O-line and a new offensively minded head coach that his players on both side of the ball want to play for youre major kapping

I've been wrong plenty of times before. Things'll change around pretty quickly once the season starts.

The Grand Republic of Killadonia

How's everyone doing?

The Grand Republic of Killadonia

How does everyone feel about the current Security Council resolution up for voting?

Personally, I'm all for repealing it. The region in question already has a condemnation and honestly they want to keep the double condemnation as a badge of honor. There's no sense in rewarding bad behavior. In any case, the resolution that is targeted for repeal is poorly written; if a similarly worded proposal were to go before the Security Council now, I imagine it would be shot down almost immediately. Just my two cents.

The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass

Killadonia wrote:How does everyone feel about the current Security Council resolution up for voting?

Personally, I'm all for repealing it. The region in question already has a condemnation and honestly they want to keep the double condemnation as a badge of honor. There's no sense in rewarding bad behavior. In any case, the resolution that is targeted for repeal is poorly written; if a similarly worded proposal were to go before the Security Council now, I imagine it would be shot down almost immediately. Just my two cents.

The Security Council is kinda useless, and will likely always be so.

The War-torn territories of U Crane

Killadonia wrote:How does everyone feel about the current Security Council resolution up for voting?

Personally, I'm all for repealing it. The region in question already has a condemnation and honestly they want to keep the double condemnation as a badge of honor. There's no sense in rewarding bad behavior. In any case, the resolution that is targeted for repeal is poorly written; if a similarly worded proposal were to go before the Security Council now, I imagine it would be shot down almost immediately. Just my two cents.

I beg to differ.
If we, as a region, take an active role in defending, then of course we should support the repeal for political reasons. But if, as I believe, this is not the case, we should rather be neutral. As a player not involved either in defending or in raiding, I would think the receiver of the condemnation should be allowed to keep it as a badge of honor. I see no point in repealing old condemnations just because they are not up to our present-day prose standards.

Laws are, of course, a different thing. If a Law in the WA is badly written, it should be replaced a better-written one.

This nation is not in the WA, but one of my other nations is, and this is the general policy we tried to follow there. Just my 2 cents.

The War-torn territories of U Crane

Killadonia wrote:How's everyone doing?

I've had a long day, got up early because I had to go to some community center to entertain a bunch of old ladies. I volunteered (I actually get paid a small fee though) to give a sort of lecture, but it was my first time and I'm not sure how well it went. If they ask me again next week, I'll know it was a success.

In the afternoon I have a weekly study session for a certain subject that interests both me and my partner, we study over the phone. This went much better, but we ended after half an hour instead of an hour because my partner had to do other things.

I had in mind to go to the gym in the evening, but was feeling a bit down and spent the evening here on NationStates instead. At least I'm getting some ideas to try to implement here in the near future.

The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass

https://i.imgur.com/9ItV4tC.png

The Situation in Rezvar is extremely tenuous, in all likelihood the Rezvan people will soon be fighting a war on 4 fronts that they will almost certainly lose. S'dara Lays claim to the Azodian majority region of N'chak in the North-East, Berthuval to the North Kudam Rainforest, Aalvaadia to the Bastyrian and Geshic majority regions of Nalzan and Halt's Forge in the West, and an ongoing conflict with Harad in the Tawahr Valley to the South.

The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass

https://i.imgur.com/JVUP7GK.png

Known World with Impassable Terrain

The War-torn territories of U Crane

Onocarcass wrote:https://i.imgur.com/9ItV4tC.png

The Situation in Rezvar is extremely tenuous, in all likelihood the Rezvan people will soon be fighting a war on 4 fronts that they will almost certainly lose. S'dara Lays claim to the Azodian majority region of N'chak in the North-East, Berthuval to the North Kudam Rainforest, Aalvaadia to the Bastyrian and Geshic majority regions of Nalzan and Halt's Forge in the West, and an ongoing conflict with Harad in the Tawahr Valley to the South.

Is the Federation of Onocarcass in the midst of an on-going 4-sided Civil War? This kind of reminds me of Yugoslavia.

The War-torn territories of U Crane

U Crane wrote:New Fun poll. Please vote, discuss, or comment on. Any feedback is welcome.

Anyway, the poll ended.
The Question all nations in our glorious region had to face was simple: What kind of a hat person are you?
While at first it seemed as if there was no clear winner, and each nation had a different kind of hat, finally, the answers started piling up and the conclusion was clear:

We have a winner! And it is:
The Baseball Hat!
Stay tuned for future events! And thank you to everyone who participated.

Question: Would any nation here be interested in hosting a Baseball Tournament?

The All Consuming Federation of Onocarcass

U Crane wrote:Is the Federation of Onocarcass in the midst of an on-going 4-sided Civil War? This kind of reminds me of Yugoslavia.

No, this is for a separate project. Sorry for the confusion, lol. The only wars the Onocarcan military is currently involved in are the Khavyrine "Khabyrat" civil war, on the side of the Khavyrine "Khabyrat" government, and the Karabakh civil war, on the side of President Tlaban.

The War-torn territories of U Crane

Onocarcass wrote:No, this is for a separate project. Sorry for the confusion, lol. The only wars the Onocarcan military is currently involved in are the Khavyrine "Khabyrat" civil war, on the side of the Khavyrine "Khabyrat" government, and the Karabakh civil war, on the side of President Tlaban.

So many wars... wow. U Crane is just trying to fight off the Eastern invasion, a basic and simple task in comparison.

The Grand Republic of Killadonia

U Crane wrote:Anyway, the poll ended.
The Question all nations in our glorious region had to face was simple: What kind of a hat person are you?
While at first it seemed as if there was no clear winner, and each nation had a different kind of hat, finally, the answers started piling up and the conclusion was clear:

We have a winner! And it is:
The Baseball Hat!
Stay tuned for future events! And thank you to everyone who participated.

Question: Would any nation here be interested in hosting a Baseball Tournament?

I would love to host a baseball tournament!

The Theocracy of Correctional Facility

Killadonia wrote:I would love to host a baseball tournament!

I would love to takeover U Crane

The War-torn territories of U Crane

Correctional Facility wrote:I would love to takeover U Crane

You'll have to fight and overcome both our Eastern overlords and our own forces. Are you sure your military is up to it?

Killadonia wrote:I would love to host a baseball tournament!

Thanks! U Crane will not participate, as our nation has no interest in Baseball, but I can help with the organisation.

«12. . .513514515516517518519. . .522523»