NATION

PASSWORD

Tsumonrin Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .884885886887888»
Messages

The Combined Syndicate of The Imperium of Women

Great serdia wrote:Roger that, though it'll take some convincing to get any of those men to go outside... But I'll try."
About 7 Serdian Marines exit the ship, FALs set to safety as they begin their patrol around the Gamby's perimeter.
"Are we boned?" The first Marine asked.
"Yeah I think we are..." The secone replied, the two keeping close to the warship so that they could flee back inside should the mob attempt to bum-rush them.

Arvug
The East Pacific Islands
The Workers at the docks would be unarmed, except for tools and some drones used to lift materials, but would have a sturdy barrier. A worker comes in over the dock intercom, “Attention Serdians, we are unarmed and are acting in peaceful resistance to your unwarranted and unwanted military presence. Leave now or we will maintain our barrier. We will not be swayed.”
The Workers all cheer from behind the barricades, there has to be maybe a hundred at best.

The East Pacific Islands wrote:"If I may interject back into this little discussion of ours..." The original Federation representative got out of his own stupor and then said rather abrasively, "With all due respect, the Federation itself is surrounded by more than a few crazies in the neighborhood ourselves. We have a militant theocracy and two large empires that have expansionistic aims towards each other to the west of our borders at least from some of our own intelligence reports that we've received in the past. To our direct north and east, aside from your presence, we have a borderline unstable neighbor and a monarchy that we had barely managed to at least establish at most a trade relationship with in order to reach Arvug's territory...which is putting it optimistically. The only definite allies that we have with a similar government of ours is Arvug here along with the Serdians...which have more or less barged into the issue here unexpectedly without even mine or our colleague's knowledge as of now for some reason." He takes a quick swig of water before continuing and saying, "Look, my point here at this point is that if you're going to complain about our foreign policy regarding supposedly "complacent" about our neighbors, remember that we're in a similar situation to you, although in our case, we've managed to stay neutral in most of the messes that have been going on in the rest of the galaxy at large." He sighs and then turns to his assistant counterpart who nods and continues saying, "Forgive my counterpart's abrasiveness. He's rather frustrated about the situation at hand as well, but we can't exactly let this set back our discussions here." She picks up her datapad and looks in, eyes widening as she saw the escalating situation, before typing some information out and continuing saying, "We're going to have to let the referendum happen somehow regardless of who wins, but we need to ensure that people are going to be able to vote safely and fairly without any fears of reprisal from any side. I'll partly leave that up to you and the Arvugian delegation to figure out here as well since we've stated our own preparations already, but feel free to offer any further suggestions if need be." She paused and then sighed as she said, "In regards to the Serdians, we're going to have to negotiate directly with the Serdians somehow, one way or another. Us and the Arvugians are sending a detachment at hand to at least try to communicate with the vessel right now."

Near the field, the 12th Federation Jungle Company moved alongside the Arvugian 6th Company detachment as they prepared to deploy and resume their peacekeeping duties through the mess. In the control tower nearby, the joint Federation and Arvugian traffic control crew wait anxiously for the Serdians to reply as the angry crowd seems to be fairly large and pressing at the gate right now.

“Well it seems the Serdians handed the communists and anarchists a victory. If the reactionaries rise up, so be it. They’ll be dealt with accordingly. Maybe the anarchists will send them to a resort.” The Cat woman shrugs. “I mean This’ll result in violence no matter what.”

The Galactic Federation of The East Pacific Islands

The Imperium of Women wrote:Arvug
The East Pacific Islands
The Workers at the docks would be unarmed, except for tools and some drones used to lift materials, but would have a sturdy barrier. A worker comes in over the dock intercom, “Attention Serdians, we are unarmed and are acting in peaceful resistance to your unwarranted and unwanted military presence. Leave now or we will maintain our barrier. We will not be swayed.”
The Workers all cheer from behind the barricades, there has to be maybe a hundred at best.“Well it seems the Serdians handed the communists and anarchists a victory. If the reactionaries rise up, so be it. They’ll be dealt with accordingly. Maybe the anarchists will send them to a resort.” The Cat woman shrugs. “I mean This’ll result in violence no matter what.”

Great serdia wrote:Roger that, though it'll take some convincing to get any of those men to go outside... But I'll try."
About 7 Serdian Marines exit the ship, FALs set to safety as they begin their patrol around the Gamby's perimeter.
"Are we boned?" The first Marine asked.
"Yeah I think we are..." The secone replied, the two keeping close to the warship so that they could flee back inside should the mob attempt to bum-rush them.

The Imperium of Women wrote:Arvug
The East Pacific Islands
The Workers at the docks would be unarmed, except for tools and some drones used to lift materials, but would have a sturdy barrier. A worker comes in over the dock intercom, “Attention Serdians, we are unarmed and are acting in peaceful resistance to your unwarranted and unwanted military presence. Leave now or we will maintain our barrier. We will not be swayed.”
The Workers all cheer from behind the barricades, there has to be maybe a hundred at best.“Well it seems the Serdians handed the communists and anarchists a victory. If the reactionaries rise up, so be it. They’ll be dealt with accordingly. Maybe the anarchists will send them to a resort.” The Cat woman shrugs. “I mean This’ll result in violence no matter what.”

Seeing that the situation seemed to be escalating, the head of the Federation control tower staff turned to his Arvugian counterpart and said rather resignedly, "I don't think the people here are going to be very pleased by the presence of the Serdians here. He hands a datapad over to his Arvugian counterpart and continues saying, "It seems like their mere uninvited presence is escalating the situation. I don't know how well armed those protesters and workers are outside, but I don't want to take the risk of angering them further." He then points to a section of the datapad where some additional information was listed before finally saying, "If the supplies here that they have are important to us, I'd recommend telling them to rendezvous directly within Federation space in the Colonies, specifically around the port of Altamar in the Fentaine sector, drop off their supplies there, and then have one of our ships deliver it without much incident. That would probably help satisfy some of the parties involved and prevent some sort of bloodbath." He waits for his Arvugian counterpart to reply as he looks nervously outside the control tower viewports.

The Imperije of Vukmire

As this chapter of the history of Vukmire closes we are left with a bleak image of authoritarianism, total war for years to come, and a totalitarian hierarchy dedicated to weeding out any dissent within the population. However the galaxy is vast and time moves on as it always has. But perhaps Vukmire will not be as it always has, perhaps it it will become a beacon of freedom and democracy in the future? Or maybe it will simply dissolve into ash, preserved only in the annals of history. Only time will tell.

Post self-deleted by Vyridion.

Great serdia

The Imperium of Women wrote:

Arvug
The East Pacific Islands
The Workers at the docks would be unarmed, except for tools and some drones used to lift materials, but would have a sturdy barrier. A worker comes in over the dock intercom, “Attention Serdians, we are unarmed and are acting in peaceful resistance to your unwarranted and unwanted military presence. Leave now or we will maintain our barrier. We will not be swayed.”
The Workers all cheer from behind the barricades, there has to be maybe a hundred at best.“Well it seems the Serdians handed the communists and anarchists a victory. If the reactionaries rise up, so be it. They’ll be dealt with accordingly. Maybe the anarchists will send them to a resort.” The Cat woman shrugs. “I mean This’ll result in violence no matter what.”

The East Pacific Islands wrote:

Seeing that the situation seemed to be escalating, the head of the Federation control tower staff turned to his Arvugian counterpart and said rather resignedly, "I don't think the people here are going to be very pleased by the presence of the Serdians here. He hands a datapad over to his Arvugian counterpart and continues saying, "It seems like their mere uninvited presence is escalating the situation. I don't know how well armed those protesters and workers are outside, but I don't want to take the risk of angering them further." He then points to a section of the datapad where some additional information was listed before finally saying, "If the supplies here that they have are important to us, I'd recommend telling them to rendezvous directly within Federation space in the Colonies, specifically around the port of Altamar in the Fentaine sector, drop off their supplies there, and then have one of our ships deliver it without much incident. That would probably help satisfy some of the parties involved and prevent some sort of bloodbath." He waits for his Arvugian counterpart to reply as he looks nervously outside the control tower viewports.

With the situation made clear, the Gambier bay just packs up and leaves for federal space where she will try to refuel and attempt the journey back home.
"What a F*cking embarrassment." Cpt. Stryker shamefully said as the light carrier left.

The Khanate of Arvug

Great serdia wrote:With the situation made clear, the Gambier bay just packs up and leaves for federal space where she will try to refuel and attempt the journey back home.
"What a F*cking embarrassment." Cpt. Stryker shamefully said as the light carrier left.

With the news that the Serdian ship has left the planet following the poor timing, the Foreign Office has sent a letter to the crew of the Gambier apologising for the embarresment, confusion, and other not so nicities of the situation, and has also offered them a entry visa to visit any Serdian relatives the crew may have in Commonwealth space

(ok il post regarding other stuff tomorrow, gnight)

The Assemblages of Free Planets of Venurian Space

Amidst growing fears of leftist revolutionary sentiment, the Venurian people hold a protest outside the presidential palace in Voykyk, demanding action from President Rrayss, who so far has done little to address it. A growing number subscribe to the theory that Rrayss, herself a communist who served in the anarchist-aligned militant Voykhoy Ggalmso group during the Banzhut occupation, is actually secretly in a secret plot with the communists to turn Venurian likewise into an anarcho-communist state, and outcry has become rather extreme, including in the Senate, where the right-aligned parties have coalitioned with the non-communist leftist parties to veto any motion put forward by the administration. Increasingly strong voices among the minority continue to call for military intervention.

Many even turn their gaze toward their queen, though they'd never state so publically, who is herself from a communist country, as paranoia over the ideology crossing over the border becomes rampant. Eventually, with public outcry reaching its peak, the hand of the President is forced, as she openly states her support of the revolutionaries and disavowment of recent actions taken on behalf of the Queen in regards to the quelling of supposed 'revolutionaries' on Areda, before announcing her immediate resignation from her position. New elections are scheduled for later in the year, as parties rush to put up new candidates.

Khaos Invaders, Arvug, and Great serdia

The Dominion of New Aaronian Empire

Vukmire wrote:As this chapter of the history of Vukmire closes we are left with a bleak image of authoritarianism, total war for years to come, and a totalitarian hierarchy dedicated to weeding out any dissent within the population. However the galaxy is vast and time moves on as it always has. But perhaps Vukmire will not be as it always has, perhaps it it will become a beacon of freedom and democracy in the future? Or maybe it will simply dissolve into ash, preserved only in the annals of history. Only time will tell.

The Aaronian war machine shows no signs of slowing down in its assault on Vukmirie!

The Imperije of Vukmire

New Aaronian Empire wrote:The Aaronian war machine shows no signs of slowing down in its assault on Vukmirie!

(Guess we will be fighting for a while ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
)

The Dominion of New Aaronian Empire

Vukmire wrote:(Guess we will be fighting for a while ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
)

(Did you see where the new fleets are attacking?)

The Imperije of Vukmire

New Aaronian Empire wrote:(Did you see where the new fleets are attacking?)

(Yup. I'm just done with the RP tho, ready to move to dieselpunk)

The Peoples Tyranny of Middlemidden

Congratulations on being featured. So I hear this is the place where legends die.

A homicide investigation into the death of David Bowie will be commenced shortly.

The Queendom of Birthday Cake Herby

Beep beep! Congrats on being the featured region of the day! Anyone for some cake?

The United Kingdom of Bundesliga Ambassador

Congratulations!!!!!
I leave soccer balls, some shirts of their favorite teams, a fruit basket and the Recognition Plate for being the standout.

The Nomadic Peoples of RMSboatymcboatface

Hey Hey! You're Featured Today! :D
\_O_/ Yay :D!

The Galactic Federation of The East Pacific Islands

(Oh wow. This is a pleasant surprise to see! :) )

The Wandering Caravan of -Allemeine

The Khanate of Arvug

oh shidd featured region time

The Combined Syndicate of The Imperium of Women

(THE FEDS ARE ON TO US!!! *jumps out window*)

The Imperije of Vukmire

The United States of Serdian Republic

We is featured gang now

The Dacician Protectorate of Seisan

Wow! A second time featured! This is a pleasant surprise, I didn't even know that was possible.

And such great timing, too! Just as we're preparing to reset the RP and start a new one.

The The Pheonix Empire of Vedan

Seisan wrote:Wow! A second time featured! This is a pleasant surprise, I didn't even know that was possible.

And such great timing, too! Just as we're preparing to reset the RP and start a new one.

A region with a active RP still? Holy crap ain't that rare. Congrats on being g featured today m8.

The Dacician Protectorate of Seisan

Vedan wrote:A region with a active RP still? Holy crap ain't that rare. Congrats on being g featured today m8.

Thanks!

Yeah... We've had lulls in activity every here and there, as you might have expected from an RP of just a small number of people that's gone on for 4-5 years, but we've always managed to bounce back and recover, and keep on going.

The The Pheonix Empire of Vedan

Seisan wrote:Thanks!

Yeah... We've had lulls in activity every here and there, as you might have expected from an RP of just a small number of people that's gone on for 4-5 years, but we've always managed to bounce back and recover, and keep on going.

4-5 years eh? That's impressive. Ive been apart of RP regions about the same size before but they generally lasted about 2 and a half years. R.I.P. UTNA and Dark Stars. :(

«12. . .884885886887888»