NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,9664,9674,9684,9694,9704,9714,972»
Messages

The Cartography lad of The Greater Western Union

Haruhi Japan wrote:Want to bring it back again?

I think we've past the waterline here. It'll be difficult in any reguard. Right now is also vacation-central, meaning waiting for an attempt would be wise.

Oh, right. You're also going to need to rebuild a good few relationships to return it to form.

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

The Greater Western Union wrote:I think we've past the waterline here. It'll be difficult in any reguard. Right now is also vacation-central, meaning waiting for an attempt would be wise.

Oh, right. You're also going to need to rebuild a good few relationships to return it to form.

Why would I need to regain the trust from my loyal minions such as yourself?

The United States of America of The Siberian Confederacy

Haruhi Japan wrote:Why would I need to regain the trust from my loyal minions such as yourself?

I have brought myself back from the dead.

Haruhi, did you forget how we collapsed?

The TVE didn't just peacefuly integrate into callista, our community was broken into pieces before de facto integration with callista

The fact is, we are very divided, politically, roleplay wise too.

When we collapsed, the cracks were open for all to see, the tve was too far gone, we were too divided because some of us couldn't stand each other even.

I'm really not putting too much blame on you Haruhi, but it will take quite a lot for trust to be reestablished and I doubt people have near that amount of trust remaining in you.

I hope you take this well, as I have brought myself back from the dead just to tell you the honest truth.

The TVE is broken, and little trust remains.

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

The Siberian Confederacy wrote:I have brought myself back from the dead.

Haruhi, did you forget how we collapsed?

The TVE didn't just peacefuly integrate into callista, our community was broken into pieces before de facto integration with callista

The fact is, we are very divided, politically, roleplay wise too.

When we collapsed, the cracks were open for all to see, the tve was too far gone, we were too divided because some of us couldn't stand each other even.

I'm really not putting too much blame on you Haruhi, but it will take quite a lot for trust to be reestablished and I doubt people have near that amount of trust remaining in you.

I hope you take this well, as I have brought myself back from the dead just to tell you the honest truth.

The TVE is broken, and little trust remains.

Ye have little faith. The Cluster will soon reunite TVE and we will be strong and prosperous again!

Post by Churchill 1 suppressed by Haruhi Japan.

Churchill 1

Yee-haw, Salt Lake City, here I come!

Post by Churchill 1 suppressed by Haruhi Japan.

Churchill 1

Haruhi Japan wrote:Ye have little faith. The Cluster will soon reunite TVE and we will be strong and prosperous again!

Not to be pessimistic here... but...

No.

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

Crimethink.

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

Haruhi Japan wrote:Crimethink.

To be honest, I believe you would be more successful elsewhere. Find a region. Get a cushy RO job, and live out the rest of your NS career in peace.

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:ur a cring

no u

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

Cerata wrote:To be honest, I believe you would be more successful elsewhere. Find a region. Get a cushy RO job, and live out the rest of your NS career in peace.

Where should I go?

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

Haruhi Japan wrote:Where should I go?

IOC or Callista or one of the Pacifics or something.

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

Cerata wrote:IOC or Callista or one of the Pacifics or something.

Callista hates me, IOC is too large to gain recognition and the Pacifics are dominated by the WA Elite.

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

Haruhi Japan wrote:Callista hates me, IOC is too large to gain recognition and the Pacifics are dominated by the WA Elite.

The TVE remnants in Callista still have some respect for you, and if I could gain some semblance of recognition in IOC, you can too. Pacifics, eh, yeah, but you can do something...?

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

Mum, the TV's ded again.

The Give me the Zombie egg of The Dream of Kirby

Imagine not having birds pissing you off.

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

The Dream of Kirby wrote:Imagine not having birds pissing you off.

Birb

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

The Dream of Kirby wrote:Imagine not having birds pissing you off.

I'm more concerned about the massive roomba cube outside my door, but it's sucking up all the annoying birds, so I don't really mind it much.

The Grand Anglo State of Kingdom of Englands

Haruhi Japan wrote:Callista hates me, IOC is too large to gain recognition and the Pacifics are dominated by the WA Elite.

IOC too large? Its a small community

The The haha funny of Venkoyo

The Office Chair Balooist of Yazakhastan

Haruhi Japan wrote:Callista hates me, IOC is too large to gain recognition and the Pacifics are dominated by the WA Elite.

Callista doesn't hate you, the IOC is not too big, and the pacific is too spammy.

The Office Chair Belgiumist of Nooooooooooooooo

Mc
Mc
[nation]mc[/nation]

The Cluster Hivemind of Haruhi Japan

Yazakhastan wrote:Callista doesn't hate you, the IOC is not too big, and the pacific is too spammy.

Perhaps you are right but I am afraid of rejection.

The Office of Dollystana

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:Mc
Mc
[nation]mc[/nation]

You know what? I'm making Mc a region now.

The Office of Dollystana

So uh turns out region names have to be at least three letters, so enjoy Mc Mc Mc instead

The Quasi-autocratic state of Cerata

Dollystana wrote:So uh turns out region names have to be at least three letters, so enjoy Mc Mc Mc instead

Caerta is my 54th case of ban evasion.

«12. . .4,9664,9674,9684,9694,9704,9714,972»