NATION

PASSWORD

The United Empires of Carson Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,7391,7401,7411,7421,7431,7441,745. . .2,2392,240»
Messages

The Kingdom of Blizgrig

Holy Protaly wrote:DAMN COMMIES, KILL EM ALL

Clam down

The Empire of Saulend

Ascoiya wrote:Really? Your going down that path.

Tbh I like long and detailed rp.

In my last region, there was this one roleplayer who did really good rp and worldbuilding, and I swear they just suddenly improved the rest of the RP. But when they ceased to exist...

...Oif.

The Empire of Saulend

Ascoiya wrote:
    | As they would eventually make it through the masses surrounding them, and along with the crowd beginning to turn into a uproar she would be unable to hear or make out most of his sentence, just merely being able to give a confused look, even as she would enter the Limo he had scheduled to arrive, entering it before noticing the more somber look, prompting a responce from her when they would get under way towards their Destination |

      | " I Don't think I was able to hear most of what you've said back there, but thats.. besides it now I can tell by that look something had gotten to you, perhaps a Conscious of sorts? " |

RP Post
Miseria

The Emperor looks up when prompted by the Empress.
"Ah, yeah. Don't worry, I'm just, eh, taking off my mask, if you will. Being the most powerful and respected person in a nation this large means you have a lot of responsibilities with paperwork and whatnot. So even though I am quite tired a lot of the time, I have to keep a charismatic look in public. The people of Saulend respect me beyond belief, so I wouldn't what to disappoint them."

As the limo doors close and the driver starts the ignition, the vehicle begins its path towards the Imperial Palace. It seems the entire city borders a large lake.

The Imperium of Ascoiya

Saulend wrote:RP Post

The Emperor looks up when prompted by the Empress.
"Ah, yeah. Don't worry, I'm just, eh, taking off my mask, if you will. Being the most powerful and respected person in a nation this large means you have a lot of responsibilities with paperwork and whatnot. So even though I am quite tired a lot of the time, I have to keep a charismatic look in public. The people of Saulend respect me beyond belief, so I wouldn't what to disappoint them."

As the limo doors close and the driver starts the ignition, the vehicle begins its path towards the Imperial Palace. It seems the entire city borders a large lake.

      | " I see... Perhaps a Break would be inorder then, time off to say the least im certain there are still thoses within your organization which can act and issue on your behalf is there not, Besides im certain your people would not mind as much " |

    | As she was finished speaking she would be seen to be looking around for something , Quickly patting and searching within the pockets of her clothes before finding what she was searching for, pulling out a simple business card, Engraved in black and gold colors, offering it to him, should he take it he would find it would hold Infomation about her, Including her name, Status and phone number eventually speaking oncemore |

      | " Despite our Isolationist nature you are welcomed to visit should you so decide, accommodations will be made if you just call and ask, it's the most ai can offer in return for this rushed meeting, Im almost certain my advisors are ranting on about this act I've just done, unfortunately for them their suggestions are just that... " |

The Empire of Saulend

Visois wrote:RP POST

-Protests rage in the capital city of Hathe. Reports come in that Gattos’ relatives are receiving death threats. Out side of Chancellor Gattos’ house, there is an effigy of him hanging by the neck and it appears to be burnt as well. This flag was also draped across his front porch with the words “We Will Be Heard!” Spray painted on it :

https://i1.lensdump.com/i/jblWtA.jpg

RP Post
Miseria

Feeling that there is a need to bring back political freedoms, but still believing in a more bloodless solution, an "Anonymous Saulender" sends a message to both Gattos and the National Assembly, pleading for the PAHIA to be repealed if peace is to return.

The Empire of Saulend

Ascoiya wrote:
      | " I see... Perhaps a Break would be inorder then, time off to say the least im certain there are still thoses within your organization which can act and issue on your behalf is there not, Besides im certain your people would not mind as much " |

    | As she was finished speaking she would be seen to be looking around for something , Quickly patting and searching within the pockets of her clothes before finding what she was searching for, pulling out a simple business card, Engraved in black and gold colors, offering it to him, should he take it he would find it would hold Infomation about her, Including her name, Status and phone number eventually speaking oncemore |

      | " Despite our Isolationist nature you are welcomed to visit should you so decide, accommodations will be made if you just call and ask, it's the most ai can offer in return for this rushed meeting, Im almost certain my advisors are ranting on about this act I've just done, unfortunately for them their suggestions are just that... " |

RP Post
Miseria

Emperor Wallace takes a long, hard look at the card he was just given. He ponders as the lake seems to zoom by as the limo faster approaches its destination. He sighs as he gives the card back.
"I truly do appreciate the kindness and the help, but in the end, I do have a Spirit-Given duty to serve as Emperor whenever I can. The issues in this nation are much too large to ignore, and if we are to catch up to the rest of the world, I must ensure that I am there to help the process. But, again, I thank you for the offer."

In the distance, the Palace begins to become increasingly visible.

The Imperium of Ascoiya

Saulend wrote:RP Post

Emperor Wallace takes a long, hard look at the card he was just given. He ponders as the lake seems to zoom by as the limo faster approaches its destination. He sighs as he gives the card back.
"I truly do appreciate the kindness and the help, but in the end, I do have a Spirit-Given duty to serve as Emperor whenever I can. The issues in this nation are much too large to ignore, and if we are to catch up to the rest of the world, I must ensure that I am there to help the process. But, again, I thank you for the offer."

In the distance, the Palace begins to become increasingly visible.

    | With hearing his own response and to see in which the card she had given out to him had been given back she would seem a little confused at first, eventually realising the state he is within and choosing not to push it further, instead now with the card within her hand she would place it back within the pocket she pulled it out of, glancing at the distant palace as it moved closer as she would speak |

      | " Dedication... I see that now, Fair enough afterall it is your choice... Now im more than certain their are things on your head you might need to address, from what little I know I can tell your lacking in a few areas, Or is my information wrong?" |

The Colony of Holy Poopitaly

Holy Peetaly wrote:Pee

Holy Protaly wrote:Holy Peetaly watch your language even if it's mild

Holy Protaly wrote:DAMN COMMIES, KILL EM ALL

The Federal Republic of Visois

RP POST
Miseria

-Finally a assembly member proposed a repeal to PAHIA. The National Assembly and the rest of the nation eagerly awaits to see the voting results. The proposed repeal makes its way to the lower assembly.

The Kingdom of Blizgrig

The Socialist Kingdom of Kasantia

Blizgrig wrote:Hello

Hi

The Federal Republic of Visois

Kasantia wrote:I see. Any great RP events?

I’m getting rid of PAHIA

The Colony of Holy Peetaly

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

RP

It funny how a single piece of paper can change the history of the world. We all think that only the biggest and most important things matter. But just this once I want you to think about the impact of a piece of paper. This particular piece of paper was written by Beelzebub Khan, he wrote it to the overseer of a military goods factory. The paper said:

"Dear Jacob Leys,

I have authorized code Kappa Rho Alpha Nu Beta. Status K.H.A.N.B is in full effect

Sincerely Beelzebub Huranti Khan"

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Holy Protaly wrote:RP

It funny how a single piece of paper can change the history of the world. We all think that only the biggest and most important things matter. But just this once I want you to think about the impact of a piece of paper. This particular piece of paper was written by Beelzebub Khan, he wrote it to the overseer of a military goods factory. The paper said:

"Dear Jacob Leys,

I have authorized code Kappa Rho Alpha Nu Beta. Status K.H.A.N.B is in full effect

Sincerely Beelzebub Huranti Khan"

The Servants Of The Lord-Master https://images.app.goo.gl/Mn2rucRkKDCgLgms7

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Holy Protaly wrote:The Servants Of The Lord-Master https://images.app.goo.gl/Mn2rucRkKDCgLgms7

SOUND THE DRUMS OF WAR

The Blue Matriarchy of New Lapis Lazuli

Lazulian chilling while eating fried catfish with tarter sauce.

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

New Lapis Lazuli wrote:Lazulian chilling while eating fried catfish with tarter sauce.

You know I'm about to go to war so I have bigger things to worry about but why would any human being eat something so DISGUSTING

The Blue Matriarchy of New Lapis Lazuli

Holy Protaly wrote:You know I'm about to go to war so I have bigger things to worry about but why would any human being eat something so DISGUSTING

Munching

The Worshiped Dictatorship of The Servants Of The Lord-Master

Holy Protaly wrote:You know I'm about to go to war so I have bigger things to worry about but why would any human being eat something so DISGUSTING

How about no

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

The Servants Of The Lord-Master wrote:How about no

No what? I'm landing on your shores weather you like it or not

The ☙ Holy Imperial State ❧ of Carstantinopipal

Capitalistic Russia wrote:Carstantinopipal are you still gae?

Of all things i didn't expect to see once I got done camping

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Carstantinopipal wrote:Of all things i didn't expect to see once I got done camping

Hahahhaahhahaha

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

RP:
Just a few minutes ago 39 thousand pairs of boots land 192 miles from Knellia. They are as you read this setting up their defenses and base camp

The Federal Republic of Republics of Central Nations

Wdym "im cte'd" look at me im big and strong

«12. . .1,7391,7401,7411,7421,7431,7441,745. . .2,2392,240»