NATION

PASSWORD

The United Empires of Carson Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,5331,5341,5351,5361,5371,5381,539. . .1,6461,647»
Messages

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Slavisikaya wrote:Since I respect our emperor's will to not use anime stuff as a way to gain votes, I will thus say that if you vote for me as chamberlain I'll ask Carson what a chamberlain is supposed to do, and give you all a very nice, idk what, but maybe a map spot for the oncoming RP will be something you all will get regardless of your votes :D! Three Hurrays for the RP!

that is blatant bribery your bribing people to give you votes by putting them on a map isn't that sad and pathetic

P.S im excited for the RP

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Molukui wrote:Where is the sarcastic message?

They go together on Saturdays and Sundays, so I post them on Saturdays instead of the same message two days in a row.

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Slavisikaya wrote:Since I respect our emperor's will to not use anime stuff as a way to gain votes, I will thus say that if you vote for me as chamberlain I'll ask Carson what a chamberlain is supposed to do, and give you all a very nice, idk what, but maybe a map spot for the oncoming RP will be something you all will get regardless of your votes :D! Three Hurrays for the RP!

Already on the map, but please don't ban anime. We like having Henwaifutai around on occasion.

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Evilligia wrote:Already on the map, but please don't ban anime. We like having Henwaifutai around on occasion.

thats on occasion

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Holy Protaly wrote:thats on occasion

The last time somebody tried to ban something in the RMB it didn't end well.

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Evilligia wrote:The last time somebody tried to ban something in the RMB it didn't end well.

What are you talking about?

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of CaLViN AND hoBbeSyLVaNIA

Molukui wrote:O god, what happened to you while I was away?!

I am Carson

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of CaLViN AND hoBbeSyLVaNIA

Holy Protaly wrote:HERATIC

HAIL WODEN

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

People of the UEC why would you vote for slavisikaya when he told me he doesn't even know why he wants to be chamberlain,But under me I will Promote Progress,Advancement and Freer Personal liberties with slightly Higher Autonomous Decision making on your parts . As chamberlain My opponent would have little to no time for the Wonderful People of the UEC as he is working on art and maps. Not to mention the fact that he already has another job within the UEC as part of our Heraldic Committee. so I ask you this will he have time to answer and ponder numouros questions and suggestions? I trust you will make the right decision.

Vote Holy Protaly Chamberlain

The Empire of Slavisikaya

Holy Protaly wrote:that is blatant bribery your bribing people to give you votes by putting them on a map isn't that sad and pathetic

P.S im excited for the RP

I didnt bribe anyone. I said that everyone, regardless of who they vote for, will be on the map, as the RP is regional, not for one or two people:

and give you all a very nice, idk what, but maybe a map spot for the oncoming RP will be something you all will get regardless of your votes

Carstantinopipal, Capitalistic russia, and Holy Protaly

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Holy Protaly wrote:What are you talking about?

The Lenny Face incident.

The ☙ Holy Heiled Empire ❧ of CaLViN AND hoBbeSyLVaNIA

Holy Protaly wrote:People of the UEC why would you vote for slavisikaya when he told me he doesn't even know why he wants to be chamberlain,But under me I will Promote Progress,Advancement and Freer Personal liberties with slightly Higher Autonomous Decision making on your parts . As chamberlain My opponent would have little to no time for the Wonderful People of the UEC as he is working on art and maps. Not to mention the fact that he already has another job within the UEC as part of our Heraldic Committee. so I ask you this will he have time to answer and ponder numouros questions and suggestions? I trust you will make the right decision.

Vote Holy Protaly Chamberlain

Your case, itís very good, I can sense the strenergy in you, you have my vote, son

The Empire of Slavisikaya

Holy Protaly wrote:People of the UEC why would you vote for slavisikaya when he told me he doesn't even know why he wants to be chamberlain,But under me I will Promote Progress,Advancement and Freer Personal liberties with slightly Higher Autonomous Decision making on your parts . As chamberlain My opponent would have little to no time for the Wonderful People of the UEC as he is working on art and maps. Not to mention the fact that he already has another job within the UEC as part of our Heraldic Committee. so I ask you this will he have time to answer and ponder numouros questions and suggestions? I trust you will make the right decision.

Vote Holy Protaly Chamberlain

also, as a matter of fact, I will have time to ponder questions and suggestions. if I am elected chamberlain, I will see what are the most concerning issues within the population, and work together with the regency and yourselves to solve them

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Slavisikaya wrote:also, as a matter of fact, I will have time to ponder questions and suggestions. if I am elected chamberlain, I will see what are the most concerning issues within the population, and work together with the regency and yourselves to solve them

While that is nice and all but you have other commitments such as the Heraldic Committee,and the RP map to run. while I can give the Position of Chamberlain my fullest attention.

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

CaLViN AND hoBbeSyLVaNIA wrote:Your case, itís very good, I can sense the strenergy in you, you have my vote, son

Thank you for your support

The Empire of Slavisikaya

Holy Protaly wrote:While that is nice and all but you have other commitments such as the Heraldic Committee,and the RP map to run. while I can give the Position of Chamberlain my fullest attention.

nah, I mean, as I said, the committee hasnt been asked to do anything for the last few months, and the map is easy enough to manage

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Slavisikaya and Holy Protaly. How do either of you plan to address recruitment, the the activity of the playerbase, and other regions? What are your opinions on the Regency, UECA, RP, and plans for the Empire?

The Empire of Slavisikaya

Evilligia wrote:Slavisikaya and Holy Protaly. How do either of you plan to address recruitment, the the activity of the playerbase, and other regions? What are your opinions on the Regency, UECA, RP, and plans for the Empire?

Well, so far the recruitment is working. I trust the regency as it has been elected by the people and approved by Carson. I don't know much about the UECA, and I don't plan to touch it. The RP gotta be good :D and well, as for plans, whatever the people want we'll discuss and vote.

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Slavisikaya wrote:Well, so far the recruitment is working. I trust the regency as it has been elected by the people and approved by Carson. I don't know much about the UECA, and I don't plan to touch it. The RP gotta be good :D and well, as for plans, whatever the people want we'll discuss and vote.

The Recruitment is not working our numbers have been in starch decline,but Me and CARSON came up with the idea of a Fuedal like Reward system that rewards participation and discourages in-activeness by rewarding you. and recruiting is one such way to move up and get better rewards in me and carsons feudal system

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Slavisikaya wrote:Well, so far the recruitment is working. I trust the regency as it has been elected by the people and approved by Carson. I don't know much about the UECA, and I don't plan to touch it. The RP gotta be good :D and well, as for plans, whatever the people want we'll discuss and vote.

The UECA is the regions army. Will you use it to help increase the empire or will you leave that to the emperor. Is your plan to be super democratic?

The Democratic Nation of Evilligia

Holy Protaly wrote:The Recruitment is not working our numbers have been in starch decline,but Me and CARSON came up with the idea of a Fuedal like Reward system that rewards participation and discourages in-activeness by rewarding you. and recruiting is one such way to move up and get better rewards in me and carsons feudal system

Could you elaborate on this rewards system? Also I would like to hear your opinions on the previous questions I posted.

The Empire of Slavisikaya

Evilligia wrote:The UECA is the regions army. Will you use it to help increase the empire or will you leave that to the emperor. Is your plan to be super democratic?

I know it is the region's army, but as I said, I dont plan to touch it

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Evilligia wrote:Could you elaborate on this rewards system? Also I would like to hear your opinions on the previous questions I posted.

If you want more info your gonna wanna talk to carson even though I came up with it he is much better at explaining it

The Kkaganate Ezengurent of Holy Protaly

Evilligia wrote:The UECA is the regions army. Will you use it to help increase the empire or will you leave that to the emperor. Is your plan to be super democratic?

I believe that without a strong army we cannot protect our sovereignty

«12. . .1,5331,5341,5351,5361,5371,5381,539. . .1,6461,647»