NATION

PASSWORD

The Realm of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

12»
Messages

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Welcome Havill!

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Could you endorse me so I can install the flag I made for the region?

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

So Havill, what do you think of the flag made by Ilmarene's best vexillologists?

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Hey, Tzedeck removed all of my posts in the union of sapientian states and is holding a vote on invading us.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Hey Havill, you should write a factbook about your nation.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Every member of the realm of liberty has voted on the policy the 'guard of liberty act', it has passed with 100% approval and shall now pass in to realm law.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Well looks like the union of sapientien states shall declare war on us, what do you think our response should be Havill?

The Republic of Havill

if you can, make a password, I don't think we have the influence to ban them all as they come in.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Well remember, when joining a new region you have 0 influence and also I don't have a large enough % of total influence to password protect the region.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

This is an announcement to all members of the realm of liberty, the position of WA delegate updates at around 5:30 AM and 5:30 PM every day so if an invader has the most endorsements at that time then they control the region.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

It looks like the war will happen soon.

The Advanced Peaceful Republic of Mohacian

Invader takes control of this region?

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Mohacian wrote:Invader takes control of this region?

A region called the union of sapientian states ,which we left due to a lack of elections, has been threatening war and invasion.

The Advanced Peaceful Republic of Mohacian

Ilmarene wrote:A region called the union of sapientian states ,which we left due to a lack of elections, has been threatening war and invasion.

Ah ok

The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands

In appreciation for opening our embassy, breakfast is on us:

**Sets up a table of muffins, butter, jam, pancakes, bacon, ham, scrambled eggs, strawberries, Hershey's kisses,coffee, tea, and hot chocolate**

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Why thank you:
**𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵**

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Well, Havill has been reelected for the position of grand elector with a 100% margin!

The Republic of Havill

In an interesting twist, the The Union of Sapientian States has not only voted to create an embassy, it is currently holding its own poll for WA delegate.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Havill wrote:In an interesting twist, the The Union of Sapientian States has not only voted to create an embassy, it is currently holding its own poll for WA delegate.

Negotiations are currently ongoing with the Union of Sapientian States, though it is unclear if these elections will be fair.

The Most Serene Republic of Tzedeck

Good Afternoon noble friends. I would like to extend my apologies to the Realm of Liberty for our past conflicts both diplomatic and militaristic. I have taken the Realm of Liberty's criticisms on the chin and seek to change for the sake of the Union that I love so dearly, hence the new reforms you have all observed in the Union of Sapientian States. The Union Supreme Court has rendered it illegal for me to not offer you reparations based on the damages you sustained in the war. I brought the case forward and I recently passed a bill in the Tzedeckian council that makes it so that Tzedeck will be cover 100% of the reperations on behalf of the entire Union as a show of good will.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Tzedeck wrote:Good Afternoon noble friends. I would like to extend my apologies to the Realm of Liberty for our past conflicts both diplomatic and militaristic. I have taken the Realm of Liberty's criticisms on the chin and seek to change for the sake of the Union that I love so dearly, hence the new reforms you have all observed in the Union of Sapientian States. The Union Supreme Court has rendered it illegal for me to not offer you reparations based on the damages you sustained in the war. I brought the case forward and I recently passed a bill in the Tzedeckian council that makes it so that Tzedeck will be cover 100% of the reperations on behalf of the entire Union as a show of good will.

Ilmarene greatly applauds Tzedeck's change of heart and does not hold anything against it. Once a delegate has been elected with full powers I will be overjoyed to negotiate an end to this war.

The Most Serene Republic of Tzedeck

Ad justitiam et sapientia per ius, Democratia super omnes!

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

long live Liberty! Long live the Union!

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Thank you Havill for re-electing Ilmarene as delegate.

The Democratic Republic of Ilmarene

Tzedeck, Siasa, Libera Rex, Free seppris shaire and Havill I have invited you all to the grand hall of the republic in Quartaria to discuss the nature of the peace deal that shall end the war (the treaty can only be ratified once the Unions' amendment has finished voting) and would like to hear your feedback on the proposals. My initial ideas for what the deal would be a defensive pact, a commercial alliance to help the economy of both regions and the right of nations to move to either region.

12»