NATION

PASSWORD

First World Order Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6,7436,7446,7456,7466,7476,7486,749. . .12,56212,563»
Messages

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

Werfond wrote:In Asia. Quite near the equator
Random person A: "U-Uh who are you sir?"

I thought you lived in America?
What Region of Asia?

The Flamingo Monarchy of Jodilee

Werfond wrote:Near the equator. So no snow but lots of wind and rain

.....

Fine, keep your secrets then!

The In a Union of Werfond

Wing Dings Gaster wrote:Gaster looks at the person that said that

Somebody who finds it rude to be stared at...

If I'm correct this is the city of Redwood Nyre...

Gaster starts talking to himself

And the human's here are very different from the rest

Several people start going back to do their own thing. Like eating trees
Random person B: "yeah you are in Redwood Nyre, the capital of Werfond. Is there something we can help you with?"

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

Jodilee wrote:.....

Fine, keep your secrets then!

I'm also a firm believer that a "Docter is not a Docter because he believes so"

The In a Union of Werfond

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:I thought you lived in America?
What Region of Asia?

SEA

The Mob boss of Wing Dings Gaster

Werfond wrote:Several people start going back to do their own thing. Like eating trees
Random person B: "yeah you are in Redwood Nyre, the capital of Werfond. Is there something we can help you with?"

Might I ask why you're eating the trees like giraffes?

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

Werfond wrote:SEA

Singapore, Malaysia, or Indonesia?

The Flamingo Monarchy of Jodilee

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:I don't take Informed Attributes seriously if you are really what you believe you are, then you wouldn't have to explain it to me.
I prefer to let others take note of my attributes
But that's just my opinion, free free to disregard.

I mostly base this off what I'm told.

My mom says I'm good at Science, my History teachers say I have a good memory, even though I dont, because my family makes fun of me for it on a daily basis.

And I'm constantly loosing stuff, and my brother treats me like a failure when I don't know what to do.

The Flamingo Monarchy of Jodilee

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:I'm also a firm believer that a "Docter is not a Docter because he believes so"

Yes, he needs a degree.

The In a Union of Werfond

Wing Dings Gaster wrote:Might I ask why you're eating the trees like giraffes?

Random person C, who's eating the bark of a tree: "Because they are delicious!"
Random person A: "And plentiful. We don't do much agriculture here."

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

Jodilee wrote:I mostly base this off what I'm told.

My mom says I'm good at Science, my History teachers say I have a good memory, even though I dont, because my family makes fun of me for it on a daily basis.

And I'm constantly loosing stuff, and my brother treats me like a failure when I don't know what to do.

I know, I'm just unloading my nonsense on a random comment that happened to be vaguely familiar with it.

The In a Union of Werfond

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:Singapore, Malaysia, or Indonesia?

Guess

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

Werfond wrote:Guess

I'm feeling Malaysia for some reason.

The Flamingo Monarchy of Jodilee

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:I know, I'm just unloading my nonsense on a random comment that happened to be vaguely familiar with it.

It's hard to tell sometimes whether what you say is a follow up, or a random.

The In a Union of Werfond

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:I'm feeling Malaysia for some reason.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll tell you what nation I live in one day, or I actually live in Malaysia

The Flamingo Monarchy of Jodilee

Werfond wrote:Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll tell you what nation I live in one day, or I actually live in Malaysia

And Maybe I'll do a Face reveal.

Just kidding, I'm not doing that.

The Mob boss of Wing Dings Gaster

Werfond wrote:Random person C, who's eating the bark of a tree: "Because they are delicious!"
Random person A: "And plentiful. We don't do much agriculture here."

I imagine the cuisine around here is quite limited...

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

Werfond wrote:Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll tell you what nation I live in one day, or I actually live in Malaysia

Jodilee wrote:It's hard to tell sometimes whether what you say is a follow up, or a random.

I'm now starting to say Singapore

The Flamingo Monarchy of Jodilee

Gonna go to bed now, goodnight.

The Goodbye Nationstatesdotcom of The Second Qing Dynasty

The In a Union of Werfond

Wing Dings Gaster wrote:I imagine the cuisine around here is quite limited...

Random Person B: "Actually no. We have quite a diverse cuisine. You just happen to be where there aren't a lot of shops to buy ingredients from. So we just eat trees."
Random Person C, still eating a tree: "You should go to the coastal or Southern Cities. That's where the good stuffs at."
(The capital is right in the centre)

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:I'm now starting to say Singapore

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll tell you what nation I live in one day, or I actually live in Singapore

Jodilee wrote:Gonna go to bed now, goodnight.

Gn

The In a Union of Werfond

The Second Qing Dynasty wrote:Adidos.

Bye

The Mob boss of Wing Dings Gaster

Werfond wrote:Random Person B: "Actually no. We have quite a diverse cuisine. You just happen to be where there aren't a lot of shops to buy ingredients from. So we just eat trees."
Random Person C, still eating a tree: "You should go to the coastal or Southern Cities. That's where the good stuffs at."
(The capital is right in the centre)
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'll tell you what nation I live in one day, or I actually live in Singapore
Gn

Gaster teleports not too far away from the presidential palace

The Empire of Bewaffnete Krafte

im not gay but twenty dollars is twenty dollars
oh wait

The In a Union of Werfond

Wing Dings Gaster wrote:Gaster teleports not too far away from the presidential palace

You can see that it has a wall surrounding it, and there are many trees surrounding the place, with a few soldiers in sight

«12. . .6,7436,7446,7456,7466,7476,7486,749. . .12,56212,563»