NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,5205,5215,5225,5235,5245,5255,526. . .8,3038,304»
Messages

The Islamic Popular Republic of Turkesbenizstan

Prov wrote:i would say not tbh

Why??

Upper quebec

helo

The Federal Republic of Prov

Turkesbenizstan wrote:Why??

Well bc if you forbid your citizens political freedom and civil rights your more likely to experience protest for the lack of civil rights along with political freedom and more but i suggest to at least give them some

The Republic of Spaghettitopia

my citizens are slightly more well educated than Northeastern Italian, take that!

The Benevolent Dictatorship of Moryazvia

Spaghettitopia wrote:my citizens are slightly more well educated than Northeastern Italian, take that!

My citizens are ahead of yours by 9602.49 points. We have big brain.

The Federal Republic of Prov

Moryazvia wrote:My citizens are ahead of yours by 9602.49 points. We have big brain.

im not so far behind you, big brain

The Liberal utopistic federation of Decnotixa

Poseidon63 wrote:My apologies for the lateness, but when you see this post you'll lose the sense of time immediately! Because it is What's Up Wednesday!!!

I'll start, I have been overworking the past week because it is just too busy with my job. They are also firing firework, for people who don't know it, I absolutely hate fireworks. But for the rest, just surviving.

What is up with you? Tell us!

Everything fine the school isn't going that bad and someone gifted me a painting that is pretty ugly so i will sell it online when i have time, i also want to buy a Fedora After the school ends

P.s i am sorry but i was sleeping so i did it now

The United Kingdom of Glorious Mikhail Gorbachev

Japan got raided

The Federation of Greatnessity City

Poseidon63 wrote:My apologies for the lateness, but when you see this post you'll lose the sense of time immediately! Because it is What's Up Wednesday!!!

I'll start, I have been overworking the past week because it is just too busy with my job. They are also firing firework, for people who don't know it, I absolutely hate fireworks. But for the rest, just surviving.

What is up with you? Tell us!

Working and working on my summer car.

The Democratic Republic of Olrac

Stonmichtolioth wrote:hello

hello

The Democratic Republic of Olrac

Glorious Mikhail Gorbachev wrote:Japan got raided

Hilarious

The Democratic Empire of Ronavald

Spaghettitopia wrote:my citizens are slightly more well educated than Northeastern Italian, take that!

Moryazvia wrote:My citizens are ahead of yours by 9602.49 points. We have big brain.

Prov wrote:im not so far behind you, big brain

WHY IS EVERYONE FLEXING ABOUT BIG BRAININESS, DONT YOU GUYS HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DEAL WITH INSTEAD OF THIS?

The Archipelagic Gem of Gemeinschaftsland

Olrac wrote:hello

Olrac wrote:Hilarious

Just a friendly reminder not to double post: It's something that needlessly clutters up RMB discussion, and violates rule 7 of our RMB Rules and Expectations dispatch (pinned in WFE). If you need to add something immediately after sending a message, I suggest you edit that info into your prior post instead. (:

The Democratic Empire of Ronavald

Gemeinschaftsland wrote:Just a friendly reminder not to double post: It's something that needlessly clutters up RMB discussion, and violates rule 7 of our RMB Rules and Expectations dispatch (pinned in WFE). If you need to add something immediately after sending a message, I suggest you edit that info into your prior post instead. (:

Thank you gameinschaftsland, i was about to dump on you guys about this but, looks like i am mistaken, and since i am bored. I will be hanging out in my discord server, with no one but myself, since i have no friends

The Archipelagic Gem of Gemeinschaftsland

Ronavald wrote:Thank you gameinschaftsland, i was about to dump on you guys about this but, looks like i am mistaken

I have a reputation to uphold (;

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Bruh I have to solve an issue for my capital ??

The Land of of Turpotia

Two Truths and a Lie Results:

The answer to my submission was that "I participated in an election with Gorundu and Lleonflys."
The other two answers were lies.

------------------------------------------------

The Archipelagic Gem of Gemeinschaftsland

Turpotia wrote:Truesday Results:

The answer to my submission was that "I participated in an election with Gorundu and Lleonflys."
The other two answers were lies.

------------------------------------------------

Isn't it supposed to be two truths and one lie?

Stonmichtolioth

Good mornig guys!

The Democratic Empire of Ronavald

Stonmichtolioth wrote:Good mornig guys!

good morning!

The Benevolent Dictatorship of Moryazvia

Stonmichtolioth wrote:Good mornig guys!

For me it's good afternoon here in the Philippines, but either way good morning!

The christian anime weebos

Hello,

My country is safe, clean, and happy. Besides for those who said you guys are really educated. My country is more educated than yours, but we are still learning to improve over time. I'd rather be a humble ruler than boast. So please do join my nation to help us improve, so that we can become a better world. We are looking for more citizens, to help us grow.

So please do join us.

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Queen Rosanna

Parliament of the Christian Anime Weebos.

The Vereinte Gro▀reichsrepublik of Atlas-Preussen

The christian anime weebos wrote:Hello,

My country is safe, clean, and happy. Besides for those who said you guys are really educated. My country is more educated than yours, but we are still learning to improve over time. I'd rather be a humble ruler than boast. So please do join my nation to help us improve, so that we can become a better world. We are looking for more citizens, to help us grow.

So please do join us.

Thanks,
Best Regards,

Queen Rosanna

Parliament of the Christian Anime Weebos.

No, I don't think I will

The Democratic Empire of Ronavald

Moryazvia wrote:For me it's good afternoon here in the Philippines, but either way good morning!

me too

The Benevolent Dictatorship of Moryazvia

Moryazvia wrote:My citizens are ahead of yours by 9602.49 points. We have big brain.

I thought we were comparing our ranks, sorry if it felt like boasting

«12. . .5,5205,5215,5225,5235,5245,5255,526. . .8,3038,304»