NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .5,5225,5235,5245,5255,5265,5275,528. . .8,4238,424»
Messages

Post self-deleted by Decnotixa.

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

New flag due to new elections and new government

The People's Republic of Ricaian Isles

Ok, so we got...

*Calculates*

44 new messages in 10 hours

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

Ricaian Isles wrote:Ok, so we got...

*Calculates*

44 new messages in 10 hours

and before in 2 hours there were 300

The Kingdom of The Isolationist Crows

Of Weimar wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

In Of Weimar there has been emergency budget been announced.

Last month (April 2022), inflation in Of Weimar hit 9% the highest level since 1982. Due to this, the Weimarian Govement has announced this emergency budget:
1. By October, every Weimarian households will get a 400 German Papiermark discount.
2. Temporary tax on oil and gas giants in Of Weimar and those countries in Europeia with those planning setting business in Of Weimar to pay for bill discounts and cash handouts in Weimar.

Reactions.

I hope this doesnít turn into what happened last time a German nation had this problem

The People's Republic of Ricaian Isles

Northeastern Italian wrote:and before in 2 hours there were 300

Ah, I think I get what time you're talking about...
And if you mean Before is when the RMB blows up right?

The Republic of Northeastern Italian

Ricaian Isles wrote:Ah, I think I get what time you're talking about...
And if you mean Before is when the RMB blows up right?

Yes

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Ambaskow forces continue to conduct military operations. Many IEDS have been carefully taken out. And escaped rebel forces have been recaptured.

The Free Land of Thice Frostalt

Oh no, I have accidentally introduced Capital Punishment to my country.

The People's Socialist Republic of The Militarist States of America

hey

Thice Frostalt wrote:Oh no, I have accidentally introduced Capital Punishment to my country.

would you like to join EI?

The Islamic Arab Republic of Ambaskow

Irkuk is almost entirely rebuilt. Once that is done, workers will move over to the Kurdistan region.

The Parliamentary Federation of Stefoland

The Militarist States of America wrote:would you like to join EI?

Ah yes, that's the way I always like to start a conversation with people.

The Liberal utopistic federation of Decnotixa

Here in Italy there is a beautiful night now is like being in a 1940s novel

The Kingdom of The Isolationist Crows

The Militarist States of America wrote:hey would you like to join EI?

Whatís the EI?

The Free Land of Thice Frostalt

The Militarist States of America wrote:hey would you like to join EI?

What's EI?

The Democratic Republic of Vatinland

Northeastern Italian wrote:and before in 2 hours there were 300

We should make a Bot for this

The Parliamentary Federation of Stefoland

Vatinland wrote:We should make a Bot for this

UPC-3PO #2??? We'd call it "chatterbot". [Insert laugh track here] You know? Like, chatterbox? No? Okay...

The Constitutional Monarchy of Jobenheim

hello

The Federal Republic of Prov

Of Weimar wrote:BREAKING NEWS:

In Of Weimar there has been emergency budget been announced.

Last month (April 2022), inflation in Of Weimar hit 9% the highest level since 1982. Due to this, the Weimarian Govement has announced this emergency budget:
1. By October, every Weimarian households will get a 400 German Papiermark discount.
2. Temporary tax on oil and gas giants in Of Weimar and those countries in Europeia with those planning setting business in Of Weimar to pay for bill discounts and cash handouts in Weimar.

Reactions.

Prov oil and gas and other business officially close all stores and things and move operations to Ambaskow due to the less restrictions and less tax on gas and oil and other things

The Republic of Spaghettitopia

Thice Frostalt wrote:What's EI?

Itís like socialist international but for Europeia

The Republic of Spaghettitopia

Prov wrote:Prov oil and gas and other business officially close all stores and things and move operations to Ambaskow due to the less restrictions and less tax on gas and oil and other things

Your nation doesnít produce gas anymore?

The Federal Republic of Prov

Spaghettitopia wrote:Your nation doesnít produce gas anymore?

it does just not as much

(don't double post)

The Constitutional Monarchy of Jobenheim

are y'all roleplaying?

The Democratic Republic of Vatinland

Stefoland wrote:UPC-3PO #2??? We'd call it "chatterbot". [Insert laugh track here] You know? Like, chatterbox? No? Okay...

Every 100 posts it makes a lovely cat photo for the RMB

The Liberal utopistic federation of Decnotixa

Spaghettitopia wrote:Your nation doesnít produce gas anymore?

Apparently

«12. . .5,5225,5235,5245,5255,5265,5275,528. . .8,4238,424»