NATION

PASSWORD

Chicken Nuggets Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

Messages

The Dictatorship of Eris Schiliter

Hello natives of Chicken Nuggets! Most, if not all of you, are puppets, but I have raided you anyways because I also need a place to put my puppets and decommision them when they are u s e l e s s and need to d i e

The Jingoistic States of Athatrond 11

Eris Schiliter wrote:I also need a place to put my puppets and decommision them when they are u s e l e s s and need to d i e

Chicken overlords page=create_region

The Amnesia of Gaige008

Eris Schiliter wrote:Hello natives of Chicken Nuggets! Most, if not all of you, are puppets, but I have raided you anyways because I also need a place to put my puppets and decommision them when they are u s e l e s s and need to d i e

honestly i appreciate your effort. unless you're fashy, then nah ;p

I let wayyy too many puppets CTE when i had surgery, so not surprising this one ended up getting raided tho xD

The Dictatorship of Eris Schiliter

Gaige008 wrote:honestly i appreciate your effort. unless you're fashy, then nah ;p

I let wayyy too many puppets CTE when i had surgery, so not surprising this one ended up getting raided tho xD

Yeah with a name like Chicken Nuggets I couldn't resist :P