NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,7561,7571,7581,759
Messages

The Rei Khans Wife of North South North West Kansas

United States of Gondor wrote:I can imagine, but yall are meeting up soon!! Cheer up! :D

Yeah were meeting up in 18 days
But for now were still a thousand miles apart
And after that well be a thousand miles apart again
So the excitement is also mixed with more sadness
*Cries*

The Realm of United States of Gondor

North South North West Kansas wrote:Yeah were meeting up in 18 days
But for now were still a thousand miles apart
And after that well be a thousand miles apart again
So the excitement is also mixed with more sadness
*Cries*

Well at least you still have someone :) its ok one day yall will be together forever

The Rei Khans Wife of North South North West Kansas

United States of Gondor wrote:Well at least you still have someone :) its ok one day yall will be together forever

I know youre right
Someday just feels really far away at the moment

And on another note
Why is almost nobody else a morning person
Morning is like the best time to be alive, everything is so quiet and calm and the whole world feels like its just me and I love it

The Realm of United States of Gondor

North South North West Kansas wrote:

And on another note
Why is almost nobody else a morning person
Morning is like the best time to be alive, everything is so quiet and calm and the whole world feels like its just me and I love it

Night is the best! At some point, you technically are a morning person if you stay up long enough

Hello fellow insomniacs!!

The Intergalactic Federation of Roxium

My shenanigans with the C# programming language have begun...

The Occupied Territory of Aerlanica

Roxium wrote:My shenanigans with the C# programming language have begun...

bloody hell hahaha

sounds like you can't catch a break.

Also, why'd they make a programing language out of a musical note?

«12. . .1,7561,7571,7581,759