NATION

PASSWORD

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .17,24817,24917,25017,25117,25217,25317,254. . .17,71417,715»
Messages

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Try it and we’ll nuke =)

No, TWE, ZH was asking East Cash, not threatening him. He mistook East Cash’s “one closest to my nation praise?” as asking for an island to be put near East Cash, rather than East Cash asking for the island to be removed.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:No, TWE, ZH was asking East Cash, not threatening him. He mistook East Cash’s “one closest to my nation praise?” as asking for an island to be put near East Cash, rather than East Cash asking for the island to be removed.

Your point?

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Your point?

That you mistook ZH’s statement. He shouldn’t be nuked.

The Holy East Empire of East Cashinamasian

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:No, TWE, ZH was asking East Cash, not threatening him. He mistook East Cash’s “one closest to my nation praise?” as asking for an island to be put near East Cash, rather than East Cash asking for the island to be removed.

Oh.........

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:That you mistook ZH’s statement. He shouldn’t be nuked.

… That doesn’t change my opinion on the nuking?

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:That doesn’t change my opinion on the nuking?

Erm.. okay.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Holy East Empire of East Cashinamasian

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote::?

Anyways…
Continues writing “The Golden Deal”

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Anyways…
Continues writing “The Golden Deal”

Aw c’mon, you can’t leave me in the dark about this “Golden Deal” you are preparing to make with Krystalveil.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:Aw c’mon, you can’t leave me in the dark about this “Golden Deal” you are preparing to make with Krystalveil.

Oh yes I can =)

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Oh yes I can =)

>:/

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:>:/

Don’t worry, you have everything to fear.

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:Don’t worry, you have everything to fear.

>:(

The Holy East Empire of East Cashinamasian

The Wires Empire wrote:Oh yes I can =)

what is "The Golden Deal"?

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:What?

Don’t “what?” me. You know perfectly why I feel this way.

OOC: Brb, might hop on Dizzy in 10-15 minutes.

The Angelic Empire of The Wires Empire

The Galactic RepubIlic wrote:Don’t “what?” me. You know perfectly why I feel this way.

OOC: Brb, might hop on Dizzy in 10-15 minutes.

No I don’t.

OOC: Alrifht.

The Holy Empire of Verwis

Kaltovar wrote:The CFRK sends a diplomat to the capital to offer condolences on the death of Kaisir I and extend our congratulations on the beginning of the reign of Kaisir II. She is a short, Asian looking woman with blond hair and a sharp jaw-line dressed in an a pristine white scientific uniform except for the red stripe around the middle of her military peaked cap, and the small collection of non-combat medals on her chest. She is a professor-major of the KDF, whose primary duties typically include direct applications of plasma physics in particulate environments. Currently she is on a mandatory 4 year diplomatic tour that accompanies her promotion from Professor-Colonel to Professor-Major. Her name is Aethenia Xuékē. Although she can not bow before the King (or her head will explode) she refers to him as "Your Great Majesty." Partly because she can not remember, from her briefing, whether he was indeed a King or an Emperor. Feudal cultures was not her strongpoint at the academy. However, she is competent at conveying an air of proper respect, and will hopefully be able to avoid drastically offending the Kaisir if granted an audience. She is mostly there to double check whether the new Kaisir will be radically different in his stance to Kaltovar.

Outside the Kaltic embassy there are no visible changes. However, on the inside, the security teams have moved to yellow alert and are doing secret drills with non-lethal riot control gear in case the embassy is stormed. Embassy employees still leave to go to nearby restaurants and cafes, but no longer bring valuable or classified items with them.

The diplomatic shuttles are going through full maintenance checks and system inspections.

A secret investigation has begun to determine whether our agents had anything to do with the death of Kaisir II.

Once presented with proper documentation proving that she is in fact who she claimed to be the Praetorian Guard escorted her to a meeting between her, the Council, and the newly crowned Kaisir II. Aethenia was allowed to present her case before them, and while the Council advocated that ties be severed with the foreign nation until a more thorough investigation could be completed, Kaisir II ruled that the agreements already in place were made in good faith. As such, any and all previous existing deals will be completed, however, until he has had some time to go over the late Kaisir I's notes and journals he will not be extending, expanding, or making any new agreements with the nation of Kaltovar.

The Imperial Regime of The Galactic RepubIlic

The Wires Empire wrote:No I don’t.

OOC: Alrifht.

I dunno, does having one of your allies tell you that you should be concerned about something between them and one of the most powerful nations in ATA seem a bit.. frightening and concerning, and that they should obviously know that?

OOC: back.

«12. . .17,24817,24917,25017,25117,25217,25317,254. . .17,71417,715»