The Kingdom of Yodinno is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, digital currency, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 3.298 billion Yodinnoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Yodinnoan economy, worth 583 trillion lire a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 176,788 lire, with the richest citizens earning 9.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government strictly regulates whale harvest quotas, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter, families burn Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm, and selfie stick use is a required Scout badge. Crime is totally unknown. Yodinno's national animal is the parrot, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Republic of Antwerpen1.
- : Yodinno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Yodinno was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Kingdom of Shadeth.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Eae.
- : Yodinno was endorsed by The Trans Rights of Eggraria.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, selfie stick use is a required Scout badge.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, families burn Leader's latest official photograph to keep warm.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, machine-peeled candied grapes come in individual packaging for the busy commuter.
- : Following new legislation in Yodinno, the government strictly regulates whale harvest quotas.
Endorsements Received: 79 » Corgitopiaa, Marinho Islands, Tepertopia, Bawkie, Nowa Europa, Ebonhand, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, PenguinPies, Bleakfoot, Amerion, Volaworand, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Treir, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Auphelia, Holota, Beepee, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Sandaoguo, Westenhald, Sedunn, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaleidescooptopia, Beblahbleblo, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Holy Free, Danily, New Sanet, Anatasha, Drystar, West Pastafaria, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Saciu, Yaravia, Kringalia, Laamiva, Drew Durrnil, The naked people, Darakin, Hanguk-Nippon, New Mistland, Aidenfieeld, Arvan Irawer, Gonrati, Immund, Cereskia 2, and 29 others.Arscanesia, The Haughtherlands, Achemar, Kanatian Percocet, Tsunamy, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Shefino, Makinius, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Berusturg, A Place Somewhere, Donat Invadia, Ostavaria, Flumenvallis, Esterwood, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Chernaya Zvezda, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, Comfed, TescoPepsi, Eae, Shadeth, and Antwerpen1.