The Nomadic Peoples of Yamnaya Urheimat is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, fear of technology, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.839 billion Yamnaya Urheimatians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Spirituality. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16.0%.
The sizeable but inefficient Yamnaya Urheimatian economy, worth 68.8 trillion Dukats a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,426 Dukats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 115,650 per year while the poor average 9,341, a ratio of 12.4 to 1.
Ekwos is one of the most popular forenames in Yamnaya Urheimat, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites, Maxtopian slaves are routinely sold as an optional extra for household appliances, and Yamnaya Urheimat has designated Yamnaya Urheimat City as its capital city. Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Yamnaya Urheimat's national animal is the Ekwos, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Yamnaya Urheimat's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Yamnaya Urheimat altered its national flag.
- : Yamnaya Urheimat was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Yamnaya Urheimat ceased to exist in Altmora.
- : Yamnaya Urheimat's influence in Altmora rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Yamnaya Urheimat was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Yamnaya Urheimat's influence in Altmora rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Yamnaya Urheimat's influence in Altmora rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Following new legislation in Yamnaya Urheimat, Yamnaya Urheimat has designated Yamnaya Urheimat City as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in Yamnaya Urheimat, Maxtopian slaves are routinely sold as an optional extra for household appliances.