The Grand Duchy of Wizardonia is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Arch-Mage Mario with a fair hand, and renowned for its irreverence towards religion, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 17.346 billion Wizardonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Environment, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sorceria. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Wizardonian economy, worth a remarkable 6,654 trillion Sigils a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 383,617 Sigils, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters, and all the playground's a stage for Wizardonian schoolchildren. Crime is totally unknown. Wizardonia's national animal is the Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wizardonia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, all the playground's a stage for Wizardonian schoolchildren.
- : Wizardonia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, hospitals fear government fines more than terrorist ransoms.
- : Wizardonia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel.
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Arch-Mage Mario to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Wizardonia, election results are often delayed for weeks to count the expat votes.
- : Wizardonia endorsed The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Ruinenlust, Ownzone, Lura, Daarwyrth, New Latin Locality, Atsvea, Terrabod, Novian Republics, Bregaria, Hoochlandia, Uan aa Boa, New Kvenland, Feladria, Sacara, Verdant Haven, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, Kyratistani, Anachronolandia, Hyon Delta, Democratic Republic of Cacusia, Einswenn, and Jutsa.