The Most Serene Republic of Whine Psyder is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 410 million Whine Psyderians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 37.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Whine Psyderian economy, worth 14.6 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,708 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police, and gossip magazines have pictures of Leader sunbathing on the beach with political rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whine Psyder's national animal is the Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whine Psyder was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Whine Psyder was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Lisokyo.
- : Whine Psyder was endorsed by The Republic of Republic of Karskarovyt.
- : Whine Psyder was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Whine Psyder was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Whine Psyder was endorsed by The Republic of Liberdon.
- : Following new legislation in Whine Psyder, gossip magazines have pictures of Leader sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Whine Psyder, unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police.
- : Following new legislation in Whine Psyder, the nation is renowned abroad for its love of blood and guts.
- : Whine Psyder was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
Endorsements Received: 44 » Recon Island, Blogotopia, Kuriko, Valentian Elysium, Constantinolia, The Biggles Syndicate, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Lower Phlebacite, Dustwind, Tzo, Old Atlantica, Piscina, New Fania, Palman, Chip Skylark, Achiotopia, Iontan, Lamborghini Murcielago, Johnne Green, Athontia, Flex Lexington, Krystalveil, The Republic of Osea, Northern Nivaria, Grungerock, Alen-roshh, Medetas, Evertopia, Maalemzya, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Lunador, Leprechaun Gold, Greenmont Federation, Anisopterra, Vivolkha, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, Nogalacia, Liberdon, Ignis Cinere, Republic of Karskarovyt, Lisokyo, and Bortheria.