The Glorious Federation of Whatevernext is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.844 billion Whatevernextians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nexus. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Whatevernextian economy, worth 537 trillion groats a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,714 groats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Torture is illegal, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security, and cities are engulfed by smog. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Whatevernext's national animal is the hamster, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Whatevernext endorsed The Free Nation of Passany.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, cities are engulfed by smog.
- : Whatevernext was endorsed by The Free Nation of Passany.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, pandemics are over and done with by the time it takes to pass the nation's stringent border security.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, sharks are enjoying their deliveries of canned food.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper.
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Whatevernext, businesses that prove successful are immediately broken up.
Endorsements Received: 109 » Marxmeans, Vulga, Picuros, Maxuus, Bibliophilius, Uinted Communist of Africa, Saint Shepard, Luftetia, Huelistan, The palace of God 2, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Americ anfootball, Illeron, Phallas, Feyrisshire, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Transbiansylvania, Soviet Canuckia, Ganjallia, Socialist Heronia, Globialia, The Greater Tulsa Area, Natiri, Tewi, Virdmar, Floreznia, Karelianastan, Council of America, Greater Nitrania, Stershumbaamistan, Old Mare, Therlica, Dudaev, Rubumba, Saorta, Amogus diwan, United States of Stalinia, Pyralspite, Maogeji, New Karov, Lilshire, Unified Communist Councils, Kethania, Debordan, Keltische, Seungli, Bruzzundunga, Shamian, Slakchtreen, and 59 others.Solova, Tastiana, Grebanistan, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, United States of Buffaloia, Kheltchistan, Alesana, Luwendr, South iberian, Norisaving, Far Ordiandendii, People Republic Cuba, Oubaograd, Councilist Communes, Bryophia, Timofeyland, Saint Basilia, Soviet State of Covernant, Borealian Communes, Peoples Motherland, Iraqisyriapakindosaudistan, Socialist Zorolia, Free Eureve, Proletariana, Uniconia, Rubarus, Pangeaeae, The Aquaria, The Bon Fa Islands, Kitchen Nation, Wice, HollowCrown, Sopielepit, East Shancia, Empire of china, Rouvenor, The Steephills, Rohvenn, Afronovia, Soberanos-Socialistas, The Achterhoek, 104 Partisans, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, Sunsetshimmer, Arpol, Halsoni, Socialist Balkon, Old Corus, Vinidad, Europa volksdemokratisch sozialistisch, Pogging Through The Pain, Heitoria, Flying-Penguins, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, Repolaa, and Passany.