The People's Confederation of Wardoeka is a huge, genial nation, notable for its smutty television, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 747 million Wardoekans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Servaxada Wardoeka. The average income tax rate is 84.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Wardoekan economy, worth 62.9 trillion Za'a Waredes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 84,247 Za'a Waredes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
In musicals everybody's a little bit racist, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones, there's some really clean windows in Wardoekan houses, and concussed Dolphinball players cannot remember their lineup position. Crime is totally unknown. Wardoeka's national animal is the Dolphin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wardoeka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Wardoeka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Wardoeka changed its national animal to "Dolphin".
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, concussed Dolphinball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, there's some really clean windows in Wardoekan houses.
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, citizens can only enjoy the splendor of the natural world in designated 'Majesty Appreciation' zones.
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Wardoeka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Wardoeka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Wardoeka, the country is rumored to be a Brancalandian puppet state.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Eskvenn, Madreia, Hanguk-Nippon, Amerion, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Crystal Creation, The Filippinas, Barabarom, Jehenna, Rabbitz, Anserisa, Tsunamy, Erinor, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, Bawkie, PenguinPies, West Pastafaria, Qawe, Farengeto, Volaworand, Dukin Donuts, Kringalia, Beepee, Tsvetania, Ebonhand, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Mapico, Xandev, Marinho Islands, Andinla, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Auphelia, Kandorith, Nova Kobol, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, ChickenDome, Weburya, Well F, Alaninia, and 20 others.Rhetiaa, West Fallows, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Nookington, Concrete Slab, Catillos, B H A R A T, Efferalt, Namhines, Belschaft, Coadjuthen, and Gecetesse.