The Republic of Wane is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Feria Lannon with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.466 billion Waneans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dala. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Wanean economy, worth 714 trillion Naras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. Average income is 95,762 Naras, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Abattoirs are struggling with the directive to 'wait until the animal dies of a ripe old age', the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers, every week is blindness awareness week, and the cruise missile launchers on the field hospital roof are purely deterrent in purpose. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wane's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wane was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Wane was endorsed by The Tsardom of Nadarena.
- : Following new legislation in Wane, the cruise missile launchers on the field hospital roof are purely deterrent in purpose.
- : Following new legislation in Wane, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Wane was endorsed by The Democratic People's Republic of Santa Dystopia.
- : Wane was endorsed by The Federation of Romanoddle Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Wane, the seats at the back of the parliament are reserved for indigenous ministers.
- : Following new legislation in Wane, abattoirs are struggling with the directive to 'wait until the animal dies of a ripe old age'.
- : Wane was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Wane was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Caldarian.
Endorsements Received: 59 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Axdel, BearStackof2015, Kangarawa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Ridann, Pakitsk, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, A mean old man, New Leganes, Rainbow Vests, Coruh, Oofery, Debluu, CheeseBurrito, Dravida India, Stellar Colonies, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, North Bernia, Fellon, Spiruvania, Empire of Dabiristan, The Almighty Country, From New World, Veterans Association, East Malaysia, Albrook, Formaro, Aquyia, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Hizuru, Aivintis, Canadian Technocrats, Enlil, Arcadiam, Evrigenis, Agave, Blobon, Sandboxford, Rikos Isles, Mardom, and 9 others.Nevertopia, Tassirion, The Marlands, Merlovich, The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices, Nociav, Isole Ionie, Santa Dystopia, and Nadarena.