The United Socialist States of Vulpan is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Premier Fairwen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, free-roaming dinosaurs, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.503 billion Vulpanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Republica. The average income tax rate is 91.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vulpanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,190 trillion Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 216,291 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins, signs stating "You Must be This Tall to Enter" have started appearing outside retirement homes, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, and mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance. Crime is totally unknown. Vulpan's national animal is the Snow Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vulpan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, mandatory electronic currency is a boon for credit card companies and government surveillance.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, signs stating "You Must be This Tall to Enter" have started appearing outside retirement homes.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, a weakened police force struggles to maintain law and order.
- : Vulpan was endorsed by The Dual Republics of Kanokla.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, Premier Fairwen's recent "I have a dream that we will fight them by raking muck on the beaches" speech seems a little derivative to many.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, sections of the police receive paramilitary training.
- : Following new legislation in Vulpan, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates.
Endorsements Received: 69 » GanymedEuropa, Republic of Satherland, Leranditale, Yahlia, Slavonia and Srijem, Troltovia, Thracia Republic, Saint Domingo, Kenmoria WA Mission, The New Nordic Union, Bahnhofstrasse, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, Bohomo, Kaspinia, Chioganah, Greate San Marino, Thracia and Crimea, Purgatio, Apabeossie, Northern German Federation, Imperium Anglorum, Pazano, Dark Matter, St Scarlett, Mantcor, Ahma, Outer Sparta, Wombelland, The Champions League, Slavorussia, Supcotia, South St Maarten, An Clar, The Seven Provinces, Nardin, Viciebskaja, The Kingdom of Denmark, Pilipinas and Malaya, Soviet Taoistan, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, British Norklon, Feria-Alkaline, Alsted, Lovisa, Novo Portugal, Free Furentenia, Elisabethshagen, WaffleEmpire, Stromia, and 19 others.Walfo, Regnum Italiae, Porury, Permorania, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Preusses, Lord Sapre, Enway, The Greater Eastern Republic, Einswenn, Brakanistan, Shagolaa, Sienkahn, Elitestland, Puhja, Prussian-Union, Jim the Baptist, and Kanokla.